• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Happy Birthday Willie Oleson!

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Despite you being very discreet and secretive about it this year, I found out it's your birthday!

Hope you are having a wonderful day Willie. Lots of love. :love7:

Joan Collins asked me to pass on this message:

HBWO.jpg

Meanwhile, everyone seems to be having a wonderful time at your party:

burp.jpg

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Actually I'm thinking of buying the complete boxset!
I know I read all about it that is why I fake bought it for you. :cool1

Yes, but I plan on subscribing to Amazon Prime, and Amazon UK also has OTH so at least I can try a few episodes to see if it's something I really like.
Is this show free for you on Prime. Last time I checked it we still had to pay for it. I am going to have to check that out :hats:and now you have me wanting to watch Dark Shadows. :llooll:There is even a character named Willie on this soapy drama :D

upload_2019-11-29_10-15-31.jpeg

I do hope you had a fun birthday Willie :splat:

Last edited:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I know I read all about it that is why I fake bought it for you
Well in that case Fank You:)
Is this show free for you on Prime. Last time I checked it we still had to pay for it.
You're right. At first I assumed you could watch everything with Prime, turns out it's only a selection of all the movies and series that are available. :mad:

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Well in that case Fank You
You are fankum :confuse:

You're right. At first I assumed you could watch everything with Prime, turns out it's only a selection of all the movies and series that are available.
You have to watch out too. They get you when you search for a show you have to pay for it. But then I see it again and it's free to watch. They really try and trick you!