Haunted Hotels

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
It's coming up to Halloween! I love it when things start to get spooky. Speaking of which, has anyone ever stayed in a haunted hotel?

I've participated in ghost hunting and have stayed here there and everywhere, including in one of the world's most haunted castles in Co Meath, Ireland. It's listed here - Ross Castle. I ended up sandwiched between two friends - they were actually the ones too scared to be alone - in the little girl's room with her doll, which moves around the castle quite frequently. On it's own.

We were hosted by a paranormal group, mostly Irish but one American who had sharp teeth like a vampire. My friends had to quieten me as I was determined to find out what was going on in her mouth, but I've since found out she wasn't a vampire, but had her teeth surgically designed to look extra long and sharp.

I should add I would never mess with a Ouija board, so anything like that count me out. But we did have a lot of fun and interesting moments in this particular castle.

1602940730653.png

The room at the top is The Slasher Room - my friend Elaine stayed in there with the flies (lots of them). Mark's car, which never locked from the moment he bought it, also locked me inside it on arrival. I'd love to visit some of the others, especially in Louisiana.

At least if Southfork ever ends up haunted, you'll know it's only me. :hallow:

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I never stayed at a haunted hotel, but I did get to walk around one in Gettysburg’s, Pennsylvania (USA). We went on the ghost tour and toured the battlefields as well. I can’t remember the name of the hotel for the life of me, but didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary happening. Now the battlefields up in Gettysburg are a different story. There are numerous stories of ghost sightings over the years. I can’t say I saw any but it is a very scary environment. The battlefields are pitch black, there are no lights, you tour them at ur own risk. And they’re basically in the middle of the woods. Very eerie to say the least. Would never go there at night again