nuDynasty Spoilers Heavy spoilers for season 2, read at your ow risk.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Colbys and the Carringtons in Atlanta's most outrageous pissing contest!? Ok, I did not see that coming...

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I’m gonna need a mainstream link to that before I believe it. That’s pretty detailed and t seems awfully soon to release that when the writers haven’t even given a wrap up interview for season one. Of course it’s obvious Dominique and Kirby are coming, but why release a synopsis months before that basically reveals Cristal and Michael will die in the cliffhanger? Sounds like fan fic to me.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I’m gonna need a mainstream link to that before I believe it. That’s pretty detailed and t seems awfully soon to release that when the writers haven’t even given a wrap up interview for season one. Of course it’s obvious Dominique and Kirby are coming, but why release a synopsis months before that basically reveals Cristal and Michael will die in the cliffhanger? Sounds like fan fic to me.

They don't mention Steven either, it's obvious they're just leaving their fates up in the air for now.

Brian Carrington Colby

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting write-up about Season 2. I agree @ChrisSumner, until a more mainstream source reports the same synopsis, this has to be viewed with a grain of salt.

BUT, if this is legit, it nicely sets up a plausible Season 2 for the show. And, besides confirming Alexis survives the fire, which we all know is to happen anyway because of the official announcement that Nicollette Sheridan is a series regular for Season 2, I like that it gives nothing away regarding the fates of Cristal, Steven, and Michael. Not even Sam gets a mention, possibly because his story ties directly to Steven. We all know that Dominique would be making her debut at some point, so no really big surprise there. I like that some mystery is surrounding Kirby. And, the hint of more Colbys beyond Dominque?

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not seeing anything resembling "heavy spoilers" in this write-up. It sounds like the evasive descriptions of episodes that my cable guide writes, with lots of generalities. Even if they HAD provided some concrete plot outlines beyond what any viewer could assume will be happening, they undercut their credibility when they get a rather important plot point wrong:
Dominique is not Blake's stepsister, she is in fact his half-sister.

Nowhere does it say Cristal and Michael are dead, BTW--just because they're not mentioned doesn't mean they won't be involved with season two.

Edited to add: In my travels elsewhere on the web, I found the exact same write-up from the linked article above on another site...which leads me to believe it's a press release from the CW itself, being reprinted as if its original content on the site. That makes the Dominique slip even more cringe-worthy, but at least it now has a potential author to attach.

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
"A major personal loss" - what or who could that mean? My guess it's either Cristal was pregnant and lost the baby and/or Michael dies in the fire.
But what the hell is a "pissing contest"? o_O

Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Trying to prove something. Like, "look how far I can pass". Then the other pisses farther than you.

This is disappointing. Knowing the peach DYNASTY's inability for metaphor creation, I was hoping Blake was engaging in an actual pissing contest with other Carrington and Colby males, and the most promising members from each family.

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not seeing anything resembling "heavy spoilers" in this write-up. It sounds like the evasive descriptions of episodes that my cable guide writes, with lots of generalities. Even if they HAD provided some concrete plot outlines beyond what any viewer could assume will be happening, they undercut their credibility when they get a rather important plot point wrong:
Dominique is not Blake's stepsister, she is in fact his half-sister.

Nowhere does it say Cristal and Michael are dead, BTW--just because they're not mentioned doesn't mean they won't be involved with season two.

Edited to add: In my travels elsewhere on the web, I found the exact same write-up from the linked article above on another site...which leads me to believe it's a press release from the CW itself, being reprinted as if its original content on the site. That makes the Dominique slip even more cringe-worthy, but at least it now has a potential author to attach.

For a show premiering in 4-5 months that is very detailed. I don’t recall other returning shows doing that which is why I question it. They haven’t filmed anything and I highly doubt they’ve even written any of the season two episodes at this point. I’ll wait until I see something more concrete but that’s just me.

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
I’m gonna need a mainstream link to that before I believe it.

I agree @ChrisSumner, until a more mainstream source reports the same synopsis, this has to be viewed with a grain of salt.

It's taken from the official CW press release listing the fall 2018 schedule as well as summaries for all returning and new series. The original link is:

https://www.cwtvpr.com/the-cw/releases/view?id=50195

That didn't work for me here in Slovakia, but I got it through Google cache:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....eases/view?id=50195+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sk

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Couldn't he get a little closer to the camera? I can barely see him ...
But very nice interview, some insights about his casting process and interesting facts about the location/mansion set.
And he confirms what i always say: the CW ratings matter shit, all that counts is Netflix and noone knows these numbers, so any ratings discussions are absolutly worthless.:p

Last edited: