• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The Bachelorette Hello Miss Emelee

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My baby prefers solo walks. He gets too excited when there are too many tagging along that he forgets to do his business. Mind taking double walks?

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Emelee, I had a busy day marking homework yesterday and I didn't have time to go to the florists to get you some flowers so please accept this bunch with my sincere apologies.

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
He's name is Neo. Not named after Matrix - I've never even seen that movie.

Neo is a good name. It's different so when you shout his name while he's running in the park, the other dogs won't stop in their tracks and turn around thinking it's them being called.

What kind of dog is he? How long have you had him?

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
How's your mum doing, by the way? I hope her arm is healing well.

You seem like a very caring and devoted daughter so please accept this bunch of agapanthus today which are the flowers that symbolize devotion.

And for your mum, please give her these flowers which I hope will cheer her up as it's never fun having a broken arm.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
He's a golden retriever. Got him when he turned 8 weeks old. Now, he's five.

Mom's arm may need surgery, we'll know more next week. Hoping for the best.

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
He's a golden retriever. Got him when he turned 8 weeks old. Now, he's five.

Mom's arm may need surgery, we'll know more next week. Hoping for the best.

Golden retrievers are great dogs, aren't they? They are usually so cheerful, dependable, good-tempered and eager to please. Neo is probably a bit older than Stanley, I don't know exactly how old my dog is because I got him from an animal shelter and they estimated he was 2 years old at the time and I've had him for 2 years. I think our dogs would get on well.

I'm so sorry about your mum's arm but it looks like she is getting great care so at least you know she is in good hands.

Emelee, do you like Caribbean food? My father is Jamaican and I love cooking Caribbean food. Everyone seems to love my chicken patties.

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
You look very beautiful in the photographs you posted which inspired me to get you some calla lilies which symbolize beauty. I hope they put a smile on your face.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Golden retrievers are great dogs, aren't they? They are usually so cheerful, dependable, good-tempered and eager to please. Neo is probably a bit older than Stanley, I don't know exactly how old my dog is because I got him from an animal shelter and they estimated he was 2 years old at the time and I've had him for 2 years. I think our dogs would get on well.

I'm so sorry about your mum's arm but it looks like she is getting great care so at least you know she is in good hands.

Emelee, do you like Caribbean food? My father is Jamaican and I love cooking Caribbean food. Everyone seems to love my chicken patties.

I've never had Caribbean food - I am intrigued. You can cook for me any time. :D

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Well sadly I don't have the kind of money, resources or celebrity contact book that @Rodney Smithe can offer you @Emelee, but you don't strike me as being so materialistic that you would be that is attracted to a man just because he has money and famous friends. I've always thought you would value sincerity, honesty and genuine affection more highly.

Some might think flowers are cheesy but I carefully pick the ones that you give her each day to reflect your personality and to express the deep fondness I have developed for you. So please accept this bunch of gladioli which are the flowers that symbolize sincerity. I hope you enjoy them.

Alex Moore

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
You've been very polite Emelee, but don't you think it's time you told Duane about your hay fever?

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't remember any hay fever. :eek:

And no, money, fame or celebrity friends are not enough for me. Those are good bonuses though.

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Emelee, I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to put together a date that I you would have enjoyed the most because I would have loved to have taken you on a date to Paris however, I hope you will have a lovely time in Florence.

Yellow carnations symbolize disappointment my so please accept this bunch from me. However, carnations generally symbolize devotion of pure and deep love which I hope you will recognize is how I have grown to feel about you.