Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Edit: I just looked at the upcoming episodes on Hulu and they have the HO Later episode coming out this coming Tuesday.
Good! Don’t forget to brace yourself for a couple of naughty words and slightly more graphic violence than usual.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The Breda stuff is picking up steam as it heads to it's conclusion. She's just stabbed Darren.

I'm so happy John-Paul is back. I wonder who they are going to pair him with? There are a lot of possibilities.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The HO Later episode was very exciting.

Good acting from Silver and Goldie. Breda nailing Silver with a nail gun was unexpected. The final battle between Mercedes and Breda was awesome. Nice touch with the knitting needles.

Sami is one of my favorites so it was nice to see him featured (and shirtless). I have a feeling Verity is going to be bad news for poor Sami.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hollyoaks Later preformed well in the ratings. Verity hasn’t been seen since onscreen but she will be returning soon. New title additions aired last night after the Grim Reaper paid another visit to Hollyoaks this week. Edward, Jordan, Sid, Warren (seen with Joel) and John Paul are on the titles. I was amused by someone pointing out that Hollyoaks has had about fifteen fewer deaths than Coronation Street has had in it’s entire run.

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Richard Blackwood was spotted at where Hollyoaks is filmed. It has been suggested that he is the well-known actor coming in, playing a character from Warren’s past in a long-running storyline that Jamie Lomas recently referred to.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
New title additions aired last night after the Grim Reaper paid another visit to Hollyoaks this week. Edward, Jordan, Sid, Warren (seen with Joel) and John Paul are on the titles.

I'll look forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks.

I was amused by someone pointing out that Hollyoaks has had about fifteen fewer deaths than Coronation Street has had in it’s entire run.

That's crazy and I totally believe it. Hollyoaks doesn't pull any punches when they do a serial killer story.

Richard Blackwood

I didn't know who he was and had to google. He's very handsome, so I'm sure I'll enjoy him. I also heard on Twitter that there is a handsome gay police officer coming soon.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I didn't know who he was and had to google. He's very handsome, so I'm sure I'll enjoy him. I also heard on Twitter that there is a handsome gay police officer coming soon.
Richard Blackwood has today confirmed that he has joined Hollyoaks. Pictures have appeared of him by the Hollyoaks village sign and also he is pictured with Gary Lucy, Ashley Taylor Dawson and Nick Pickard. It has been mentioned that he is playing Mitchell and Toby’s dad. The police officer is due to debut after Nancy’s stabbing.

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ugh Mitchell. His coming out story is taking too long. Scott needs to move on.

I had my first glimpse of Warren back in Friday's episode!
Being 12 episodes ahead, Mitchell has come out to one family member. And Scott has someone else. But Imran Adams (Mitchell) did an interview when he suggested that Scott and Mitchell may be destined for each other. I instantly imagined that if I were more strongly emotional, my heart would be sinking.

Warren is in the next seven consecutive episodes and hasn’t been seen for a week now. Some characters are not onscreen at the moment, accommodating Anna Passey’s holidaying break. And the stories opened up by the latest death. Edward has been having fun. And having not let his son die, he has instead resorted to psychological methods to get Diane.
5A765E55-2A58-46B9-BBE9-AF5698A4F08B.jpeg
D2B342F7-09BA-48E5-B717-C40859DCC7F3.jpeg

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Being 12 episodes ahead, Mitchell has come out to one family member.

Well, a little bit of progress finally I guess. Now that we also have whatever Juliet is going through that leads her to end up with Peri, the show is basically doing two coming out stories at the same time. It's a bit repetitive.

And Scott has someone else.

I saw on twitter that he is with what's his name, Sami's relative. I like what's his name and I like the idea of he and Scott together.

I instantly imagined that if I were more strongly emotional, my heart would be sinking.

:lol:

And the stories opened up by the latest death.

I also saw on Twitter who dies and was surprised. I haven't heard how or why he dies though.

Edward has been having fun. And having not let his son die, he has instead resorted to psychological methods to get Diane.

I enjoyed the episode with all the characters in therapy and I think a stockholm syndrome storyline would be interesting with Tony--even though I don't like Tony much.

How are Joel and Warren connected? In all my on and off times of watching, I missed Joel's introduction and have actually never seen any storyline featuring him.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, a little bit of progress finally I guess. Now that we also have whatever Juliet is going through that leads her to end up with Peri, the show is basically doing two coming out stories at the same time. It's a bit repetitive.

I saw on twitter that he is with what's his name, Sami's relative. I like what's his name and I like the idea of he and Scott together.

I also saw on Twitter who dies and was surprised. I haven't heard how or why he dies though.

I enjoyed the episode with all the characters in therapy and I think a stockholm syndrome storyline would be interesting with Tony--even though I don't like Tony much.

How are Joel and Warren connected? In all my on and off times of watching, I missed Joel's introduction and have actually never seen any storyline featuring him.
Joel Dexter is Warren’s son. He was introduced in 2011, shortly before Warren’s departure and helped get Warren imprisoned. Warren didn’t know about him before then. Joel remained a regular for a while, then left. He was reintroduced with a new face in 2016, shortly after Warren returned and has been a regular ever since. He persuaded Warren to not go on the run and stay for the sake of Warren and Maxine’s baby. Joel was hiding the secret that he gave Warren’s sister, Katy, the drug overdose that killed her. Joel blamed it on Bart McQueen, which led to Warren murdering Bart. Both Sienna and Warren have tried to murder Joel. Sienna tried to trick Warren into killing him, as revenge for Warren leaving Nico to die, even though he didn’t and Nico wasn’t dead. Warren was going to kill him, after he saw the video of Katy’s death. Until Tony stopped him and Warren instead grabbed his newborn daughter instead and left Hollyoaks. Sienna got into a relationship with Joel and faked cancer symptoms to keep him. Joel was in a relationship with Cleo but she aborted his baby after finding out that Warren bumped off Bart.

Scott is with Azim (Sami’s half-brother) and yes, Jesse Donovan has snuffed it. Well, Jesse had been featuring a lot in the episodes before he went.

Good news! Tony is having a PTSD storyline! Watch Edward very closely!

Oh, Peri and Juliet shows no sign of happening at the moment. Juliet has been with Sid but she is currently planning to leave Hollyoaks but Romeo and James (who had a moment of bonding with Juliet a few episodes ago) have discovered it, leading to perhaps James’ most dastardly action yet!

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Scott and Azim are adorable together.

I was impressed with how unfazed Brody was by Warren. Still, I think Warren will have him in tears before too long.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Scott and Azim are adorable together.

I was impressed with how unfazed Brody was by Warren. Still, I think Warren will have him in tears before too long.

Alas, Azim is due to accept a job offer in London. Which might force the Scott-Mitchell situation out into the open. Right into the hands of Celeste, along with Romeo. None of this has happened yet.

Warren is settling down for a long run. Notice the comments about his childhood. He is getting a big story about that. He is supposed to be getting a new love interest too. And friends. Brody can help him, especially since Warren is wanted by the police for grabbing his children. Fortunately, Warren has got away with four out of the five murders that he has committed. And he has gotten away with causing the deaths of two other characters, when he ordered Tony’s half-brother to burn down Il Gnosh. Even when Warren did go down for murdering his pregnant fiancée (his baby) on their wedding day, James Nightingale got him out after four-and-a-half years.

Now that we also have whatever Juliet is going through that leads her to end up with Peri, the show is basically doing two coming out stories at the same time. It's a bit repetitive.
Juliet is getting closer to Sid and making an innocent friendship with Sid’s drug-dealing cousin, Jordan. James decided to pull out of potentially his most dastardly action yet, seconds later at the beginning of the next episode but his family have found out what he almost did.

And Lisa is due to make a pass at Toby, who unknown to her, is her first cousin.

Last edited:

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Warren is settling down for a long run. Notice the comments about his childhood. He is getting a big story about that. He is supposed to be getting a new love interest too. And friends. Brody can help him, especially since Warren is wanted by the police for grabbing his children.

I'm curious what brings him around to decide to stay because as of today's episode he is planning on leaving with the kids as soon as he gets Sienna's bone marrow.
Fortunately, Warren has got away with four out of the five murders that he has committed. And he has gotten away with causing the deaths of two other characters, when he ordered Tony’s half-brother to burn down Il Gnosh. Even when Warren did go down for murdering his pregnant fiancée (his baby) on their wedding day, James Nightingale got him out after four-and-a-half years.

:lol:

Juliet is getting closer to Sid and making an innocent friendship with Sid’s drug-dealing cousin, Jordan.

I like Sid. I think the actor is really good, but Sid frustrates me because he makes such stupid choices.

James decided to pull out of potentially his most dastardly action yet, seconds later at the beginning of the next episode but his family have found out what he almost did.

I'm anxious to find out what this is all about.

And Lisa is due to make a pass at Toby, who unknown to her, is her first cousin.

Is Toby the guy who is Mitchell's unknown brother? The one who's home Mandy stumbled into after Juliet drugged her drink?

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm curious what brings him around to decide to stay because as of today's episode he is planning on leaving with the kids as soon as he gets Sienna's bone marrow.

I like Sid. I think the actor is really good, but Sid frustrates me because he makes such stupid choices.

Is Toby the guy who is Mitchell's unknown brother? The one who's home Mandy stumbled into after Juliet drugged her drink?

The stuff going on in James’ household has been putting members of the household closer to the County Lines drug-dealing plot. Sid’s drug-dealing cousin has been getting close to Leela. Well, after her relationships with a serial killer and a man who three-timed her with his wives who were also his sister-in-laws, he’s probably an improvement. The policeman arrives tonight! And Sid has just made a couple of more stupid choices. Sid could possibly stop the County Lines story if he makes the right choices! Oh, Jordan’s drug-dealing assistant has actually come from Jamie Lomas’ acting school, First Take. Jamie plays Warren Fox.

Warren? Oh, you’ll find some of that out immediately. It is fun watching him plan to leave, knowing that earlier this month, Jamie Lomas signed a 12 month contract to keep Warren onscreen into 2021. And listen out for the childhood references again. In case you are wondering how Warren has not been caught, when he sneaked upstairs to the hospital room, Sebastian’s medical wrist bracelet tag thing says his name is Sean Jones. Besides, Warren has stolen each of the twins from that hospital before. Even when Warren suffocated his pregnant fiancée (and to be fair, she tried to murder him first), it took three years to get him, during which time he had committed two more murders and been dead for one-and-a-half years.

Toby is indeed Mitchell’s brother. I wonder how he will be when daddy turns up.

E171A498-0863-4B87-89BF-279071D446F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
James (who had a moment of bonding with Juliet a few episodes ago)

I just got to this scene. I like when we get to see a softer side of Adam.

Besides, Warren has stolen each of the twins from that hospital before.

And now as of Friday (in the US) Sienna has stolen them from the hospital too.

I've now had my first introduction to trashy Donna Marie.

I kind of loved Warren and Brody bonding.

I saw a clip on Twitter with the new cop. I approve. He's hot.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And now as of Friday (in the US) Sienna has stolen them from the hospital too.

I kind of loved Warren and Brody bonding.

Anna Passey will be back as Sienna in the spring.

Jamie Lomas confirmed yesterday that Felix Westwood (played by Richard Blackwood) is also the character from Warren’s past, as well as being Toby and Mitchell’s dad.
9DA754EB-78C4-4EDC-99EE-5655C1E8271D.jpeg

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Anna Passey will be back as Sienna in the spring.

Oh I didn't realize she was actually leaving for a while.

Jamie Lomas confirmed yesterday that Felix Westwood (played by Richard Blackwood) is also the character from Warren’s past, as well as being Toby and Mitchell’s dad.

Is that the kid that bullied Warren while he was in care?