• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh no, Ome! You're right! They revealed his name! I don't like it.
IMG_0140.JPG

Anna Passey says that Sienna is expecting twins.

Last edited:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Anna Passey says that Sienna is expecting twins.

Loving it!

Though I wonder if they are going with twins so they can kill one off - you know how they like to be dramatic in everything they do.

Though I like the idea of seeing Sienna trying to cope as a mum with twins, a different take on her character is always welcome.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Was there an article (or teaser) implying Diane is Scott's biological mum? I can't figure out if I dreamt this or read it somewhere.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just went on Hollyoaks Spoilers, Fun, Facts and Chats. Shocking news !

"Star Duncan James is staying on Hollyoaks for the near future after bosses have handed him a new contract to stay on the soap for the foreseeable future. This comes as his character Ryan is set to be at the front of the soap in the coming weeks as he will find his new wife Amy dead in their flat just hours after they got married. Amy is set to be brutally murdered on tomorrow's first look which will then set off a massive new whodunit storyline and her death will have a massive inpect on a number of characters and life will never be the same again for those characters. Not only will Ryan have to deal with his wifes death bosses have teased that some juicy secrets will be revealed about him. Ryan is set to find himself right in the middle of the biggest story of this year. Ryan is a mixed up character he's not all he seems and there will be secrets revealed about him......"

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ome, the first Facebook responses to the shocking news have arrived. They are "Oh no! He's so rubbish." And "He cannot act...ergh".

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Watched Hollyoaks for the first time in years on Friday, the last time I watched it regularly it was
JP/Craig fever of 2006-07, I did watch a few episodes in 2011 around the time Mercedes was raped by Gilly, but at that time there were still many characters from the early to mid noughties era around in 2011.

Now, it's pure escapism, it looks like it takes place in another universe, and it's brilliant, it doesn't pretend to be more than what it is, I may start watching regularly again, especially with what's going on at the moment and escapist fantasy is what I need.

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
When you look at it like this, it really is a genius guilty pleasure, even at its worse I still enjoy it.

When it touches on some sensitive issues it's very clever and thought provoking.

I agree, it did go through a 'gangsta of the year' phase at one point but it's still a good soap :)

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I hope they are not building up to make Ste a serial killer - killing and not knowing he's doing it, is the not the direction I want to see him go down.

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hope they are not building up to make Ste a serial killer - killing and not knowing he's doing it, is the not the direction I want to see him go down.

I might be early in saying this but I would like it for Harry to kill Amy and frame Ste out of revenge :)

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Eagle eyed fans spotted something....

Amy's death episode featured various flashes which appeared to show the killer covering their tracks, including washing their hands in the sink.

We then saw Ste in the bathroom straight afterwards, leading us to believe that he was the one embarking on a cover-up. But one thing wasn't quite right – different sleeves!

As seen in these pictures, the person washing their hands in the sink had dark sleeves, while Ste was wearing a light jacket – potentially putting him in the clear as the culprit.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Harry was wearing black....

And he could probably do with an alibi too, so it's all working out for him right now.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought Ryan was laughing after Amy's death when he went outside. It took me a while to spot that he was crying. Amy's mum is returning.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Did Kieron Richardson accidentally reveal who killed Amy Barnes on This Morning?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I thought Ryan was laughing after Amy's death when he went outside
Why they filmed it that way I 'll never know. It would have been better if Ryan was on his knees and we never saw his face.