• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Hollywood's oldest working actress dies at 105

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Connie Sawyer, Hollywood's oldest working actress and also the oldest working member of the Screen Actors Guild and the Academy, has died. She was 105.

During her very long career, she took part in, for instance, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Dynasty, Murder She Wrote, Hawaii Five-O, Archie Bunker’s Place, Home Improvement, Seinfeld, Will & Grace, ER, The Office, How I Met Your Mother and When Harry Met Sally.

According to "People", Connie Sawyer made audiences laugh before the television was even invented! :) She really was one of a kind! :yep:

R.I.P. Connie Sawyer :rip: My sincere condolences to your family and loved ones! :hat:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sad news she lived a long life, and had a great career. My condolences to her Family and Friends.