• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

How do I change my signature?

B.J. Ewing

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Dynasty link in my signature doesn't work and I'd like to fix the problem (there's a slash too many at the end). But how? Anyone?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What happens when you try to change it?

Are you getting a message?

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
have you managed it ?? Sory havent been here much due to hols and catching up

Going to signature and edit on your profile??

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Going to signature and edit on your profile??

I'm assuming he knows how to do it because he already has his signature in place. I can remove the extra slash, but would rather he tried and then explain what goes wrong so it can be fixed if anyone else is having the same problem, unless you're saying you're going to edit his profile?

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
No im not editing anyone signature.

Just suggesting how to ammend

B.J. Ewing

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys, sorry for the late response! No, I didn't manage it yet. When I go to my profile page and click on Information, I see this:

I can see the name I gave to the link (My Dynasty tv show merchandise collection), but not the link itself, which is:

https://nl.pinterest.com/robinwildschut/my-dynasty-tv-show-merchandise-collection//

The only thing I can do is click on the link, which brings me to the page that gives me the text 'Oeps! Die pagina kunnen we niet vinden.' (which means: 'Oops! We can't find that page.') As you can see, there's an extra slash at the end in the address, which causes the mistake.

But I can't find out how to delete this extra slash permanently.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys, sorry for the late response! No, I didn't manage it yet. When I go to my profile page and click on Information, I see this:

I can see the name I gave to the link (My Dynasty tv show merchandise collection), but not the link itself, which is:

https://nl.pinterest.com/robinwildschut/my-dynasty-tv-show-merchandise-collection//

The only thing I can do is click on the link, which brings me to the page that gives me the text 'Oeps! Die pagina kunnen we niet vinden.' (which means: 'Oops! We can't find that page.') As you can see, there's an extra slash at the end in the address, which causes the mistake.

But I can't find out how to delete this extra slash permanently.

Hi! See if this works:

• At the top of the page where you see your user name (for me it is up in the top right, but it may depend on what forum style you are using) if you hover over the name you should get a drop down menu.
  • The second link in your drop down menu should say signature. If you click on that it should take you to where you can edit your signature.

B.J. Ewing

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hi! See if this works:

• At the top of the page where you see your user name (for me it is up in the top right, but it may depend on what forum style you are using) if you hover over the name you should get a drop down menu.
  • The second link in your drop down menu should say signature. If you click on that it should take you to where you can edit your signature.

That worked, Jason!!! Thank you so much!!! :)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Didnt touch my signature, but it changed overnight to a non Dallas one! :eck:

not sure why??

happy to say BBG is back! :)