How do I get...

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
to have as many posts as @Swami ? Can I exhale between posts or do I have to hold my breath between batches of 10? :D

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wouldn't you rather be me?

upload_2020-4-14_17-43-23.png

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
to have as many posts as @Swami ? Can I exhale between posts or do I have to hold my breath between batches of 10? :D

Swami is sincerely a very nice member of this community. But I cracked the code : each time you eat something, post a message. If you have breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, it's basically 28 messages a week. Also, post a comment each time you listen to a song or watch a show. It should send your numbers to the sky.

I'm kidding.

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't get over the fact that I'm currently #3 on the list of recent posts. I've never even been in the top tier.

And here I am with an excuse to be even more socially distant than usual.

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards

To be fair, I have been here quite a long time now, so factor that into the equation. Back in 2016 there was a forum outage which affected members' original login histories etc, but as far as I can remember I first joined back in 2006.

Equally I'm sure lockdown is increasing everyone's posts at the moment.

Swami

Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be fair, I have been here quite a long time now, so factor that into the equation. Back in 2016 there was a forum outage which affected members' original login histories etc, but as far as I can remember I first joined back in 2006.

Equally I'm sure lockdown is increasing everyone's posts at the moment.

Swami

Well, I did refer to posts for the week, not long-term.
Actually, I think the boards I routinely post on (i.e. Dynasty) are rather down compared to other times.

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I did refer to posts for the week, not long-term.
Actually, I think the boards I routinely post on (i.e. Dynasty) are rather down compared to other times.

Possibly the recent difficulty to accessing the forums in recent weeks may be a factor in that.

Swami

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I tend to concentrate on quality rather than quantity. But that's because I'm dead brainy and understand clever things like art and literature. I'd read novels like Black Beauty and Enid Blyton's The Magic Faraway Tree before I was even 16 years old. My parents said I was a child prodigy.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The question now is "What happens to @Swami if someone post more comments than him, for a week?"
I think only once in the history of humankind did someone post more and that was @Charles Kingsfield during the big brother game a few years ago. I think it was the result of a task to drop the names of as many songs as possible of a particular singer in different posts. Charles won the task but sadly lost Big Brother.

What ever happened to Charles? :think:

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I tend to concentrate on quality rather than quantity. But that's because I'm dead brainy and understand clever things like art and literature. I'd read novels like Black Beauty and Enid Blyton's The Magic Faraway Tree before I was even 16 years old. My parents said I was a child prodigy.

I like reading books with big pictures in them.