• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

How to get Miss Ellie to stop trying to break Jock’s will

Chris2

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I’m rewatching 82-83. Bobby and JR should have gone to her and said, “If you insist on going to court to try to break the will, then we’re both moving out and will never come back.” We all know that this was her biggest fear in life - having her adult children go out on their own.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that she wouldn't even stop when told she'd be declaring Jock mentally incompetent was the first hint that her head and emotions were not in the right place at that point in history.

Billy Wall

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Miss Ellie: “Bobby, you know how fond I am of Pam, I would more than welcome her and Mark to come live at Southfork. And JR, I’m getting closer to Clayton everyday. It’s just a matter of time before he and Dusty move in and we both know you and Sue Ellen won’t last and we know how she feel about Dusty. With you gone there’s a chance that Gary might come back. Even Ray have warmed up to coming over for dinner. Call me when you two get settled.”

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Wes Parmalee should've showed up a lot sooner. :)