I don't think LInda Evans is a lesbian... (Astrology)

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
...but now that we've brought it up, it's so obvious that Linda shares the Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aries pairing with Christina Crawford (the identical hair doesn't hurt) although Linda is the softer and prettier of the two.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Different actress, same face, both great slappers, both tossed into a lake in their respective series' pilot episodes...

Both Sun in Capricorn/Aquarius Rising (different Moon signs).

Last edited by a moderator:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Linda was suggested to play Heather Locklear's long lost mom in the Melrose spin-off Models, Stink:

Why did she lose the role to Linda Gray?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just posted this over on the Bette & Joan thread, but thought I'd put it here, too, in this attempt to revive the old astrology/IsLindaLesbian thread:

------------

Bette Davis and Joan Crawford remain Hollywood's two greatest perceived rivals despite doing only one movie together. As different as their veneers were, there was always a sense that they were, as Vincent Sherman who banged and directed both of them said, "sisters under the skin". Bette and Joan were both Sun in Aries/Scorpio Rising (with different moon signs, which changes the substance some what) -- the horoscopic configuration par excellence of the diva.

Bette has Moon in Gemini.

Joan Crawford had Moon in Aquarius (which is why Linda Gray's face was so close to that of Crawford -- they shared the Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aquarius pairing. So does Diane Keaton -- who's look has been compared to Linda Gray's on the DALLAS page... even though one doesn't think of Crawford and Keaton looking too much alike).

But Bette's Moon in Gemini is often seen in brilliantly brittle, blunt, oh-go-to-hell! diva actresses -- e.g., Stephanie Beacham, Kate O'Mara, Jane Wyman, Elaine Strich (see the pattern?). So when you combine Moon in Gemini with the ultimate diva star pairing of Sun in Aries/Scorpio Rising (which both Bette and Joan had, as does every "the queen of...." icon you've ever heard of) you wind up with the actress generally known as "the grandest of the grande dames," Bette Davis.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
...but now that we've brought it up, it's so obvious that Linda shares the Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aries pairing with Christina Crawford (the identical hair doesn't hurt) although Linda is the softer and prettier of the two.

And here's yet another Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aries, Dame Diana Rigg ---- why do they all eventually wind up with that hairdo??

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
And here's yet another Scorpio Rising/Moon in Aries, Dame Diana Rigg ---- why do they all eventually wind up with that hairdo??

Well all divas wear wigs and they usually like a 50% mark down sale too.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sadly, not every old thread we've tried to revive from the defunct soapchat site has taken fire again.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Is Linda Evans the biggest mug muncher? Does she love the carpet?

Only Snarky knows....

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
God dammit - is Linda Evans a lesbian? Someone who loves eating carpet? Dammit, Alexis won't you answer me????

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Spending the late-'70s in an Acapulco suite. Together. Where their cats fight. All day long.
upload_2017-11-7_12-26-35.jpeg

Is Linda Evans the biggest mug muncher? Does she love the carpet?

Only Snarky knows....

God dammit - is Linda Evans a lesbian? Someone who loves eating carpet? Dammit, Alexis won't you answer me????

Why are you constantly restarting topics which have just been discussed?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well all divas wear wigs and they usually like a 50% mark down sale too.
Actually, if you watch Christina Crawford's interview with Mike Douglas, you can absolutely see Linda somewhere in there. It's not just about the hair.

Linda's more likeable, of course. But they could be sisters.