Dallas Pictures I miss the classic Dallas Soapchat Forum :(

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is this really Linda? :eek:
Holy smokes, she looks amazing ... hot ... hot ... hot ... !!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: :10::10:

@Sarah, did you see this beautiful photo of your "wife"? :girl::girl::girl:
(Or do you already have it in a frame on your night table? ;) )
I thought exactly the same when I came across, how deliciously brazen she looks....stunning picture.

Victoriafan3

Reaction score
Oh thank you for posting all these!! I LOVE your magazine collection. So good. Germany, Hungary and Greece had some great covers. Bild und funk was a super mag. Dallas was on the cover of that heaps! Is lui really Linda?? If you are happy to keep sharing, more covers please. Keep 'em coming. The Lego set hilarious. Is that where they cast Miss Ellie 2 from? Naughty ;)

Last edited:

Victoriafan3

Reaction score
You probably have some beautiful Portuguese covers too? Once again so appreciate you posting these covers. So nice to have mag covers back on the forum again. Barbara fan used to have a wonderful thread of this with her incredibly amazing collection. I so enjoyed seeing them!

pete lashmar

Reaction score
You probably have some beautiful Portuguese covers too? Once again so appreciate you posting these covers. So nice to have mag covers back on the forum again. Barbara fan used to have a wonderful thread of this with her incredibly amazing collection. I so enjoyed seeing them!
I've been scouring the internet for all kinds of Dallas pictures - a whole new bunch just added to the Group Cast thread. I'm originally from London and watched the show as it was originally transmitted, but have moved around Europe the past few years. I will endevour to find more photos and covers.

It's much harder to find printed articles, but if I find some I'll most definitely post them here.

Thank you for your words of support and so pleased they're being enjoyed :bowing

Victoriafan3

Reaction score
I've been scouring the internet for all kinds of Dallas pictures - a whole new bunch just added to the Group Cast thread. I'm originally from London and watched the show as it was originally transmitted, but have moved around Europe the past few years. I will endevour to find more photos and covers.

It's much harder to find printed articles, but if I find some I'll most definitely post them here.

Thank you for your words of support and so pleased they're being enjoyed :bowing
Thank you again! You're doing a great job it is fun searching for old stuff. Always a thrill to find an old gem. If you ever had time or inclination and or energy, perhaps you could try some second hand book stores or an ad in local paper or dare I say a community Facebook page in Portugal?? Lol. You might find some stunning unknown treasures. Id be envious mind you lol. I have been very lucky indeed to have found four Portuguese covers of Victoria so far. Gorgeous! :) but that has taken 32 years of collecting to find them and there must be way more than that out there somewhere ;-)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Holy smokes, she looks amazing ... hot ... hot ... hot ... !!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: :10::10:

@Sarah, did you see this beautiful photo of your "wife"? :girl::girl::girl:
(Or do you already have it in a frame on your night table? ;) )
Not sure why you're surprised!!! She's always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

JR Ewing Fan

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I don't even remember. It's had to have been over a decade though.
I guess nothing lasts forever. I know I used to lurk most than I posted but you could spend hours here just revisiting the great Dallas history.

Jermaine

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes, she looks amazing ... hot ... hot ... hot ... !!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
There's no way that's Linda. It looks like a young, busty look-alike to me. If Linda Gray had shown her bush on the cover of a German magazine back in the 80s we'd all know about it.