Dallas Pictures I miss the classic Dallas Soapchat Forum :(

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dear Dallas Fans,

I am deeply saddened by finding that the significant contents of the classic Soapchat Forum are definitely gone.

They were fundamental for me … almost as much as the broadcast of our favorite TV shows, especially for all those years preceding the 2012. In all messages were present a great passion, the pleasure of sharing with other Fans a lot of news, trivia, gossip sometimes not well known, as well as beautiful pictures, fantastic video and … a great portion of our own lives.

And then appeared all lost …

Fortunately this rebirth ... now we are less in number, but they are always present "Karin Schill", "Toni", "Barbara Fan", "Swami," "Sarah," citing only the most active Dallas Fans.

Rebuilding many years of the classic Dallas Forum will be very difficult, it will never be the same context.

However, our passion is great, so I wish long life to this new Forum !

Dallas-001-S01xE01--Digger’s Daughter--April 02, 1978 0019.jpg

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
So am I @southfork88 - i am gutted by the loss of the Dallas forum in particular as it was almost a history of the show and what was happening at the time, off screen with the cast, in their personal lives and sometimes with Dallas forum fans like myself, I will miss the posts relating to some of the momentous Dallas events like The 2008 Reunion, Fan Source, Wogan show and other TV appearances
And it covered the deaths of many of the true greats too, Barbara, Howard and Larry in particular along with all the others sadly no longer with us.

I am saddened that they are lost and to be honest the forum is not the same for me, I cant go to Search to see an old post, or click on a thread and see the names of some of the people who really made it a fun place to be but maybe no longer post.

i live in hope it will return but as time goes on it doesnt seem possible.

What i dont miss is TNT Dallas lol

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So am I @southfork88 - i am gutted by the loss of the Dallas forum in particular as it was almost a history of the show and what was happening at the time, off screen with the cast, in their personal lives and sometimes with Dallas forum fans like myself, I will miss the posts relating to some of the momentous Dallas events like The 2008 Reunion, Fan Source, Wogan show and other TV appearances
And it covered the deaths of many of the true greats too, Barbara, Howard and Larry in particular along with all the others sadly no longer with us.

I am saddened that they are lost and to be honest the forum is not the same for me, I cant go to Search to see an old post, or click on a thread and see the names of some of the people who really made it a fun place to be but maybe no longer post.

i live in hope it will return but as time goes on it doesnt seem possible.

What i dont miss is TNT Dallas lol

Dearest Barbara Fan,

fortunately I downloades your Dallas calendar 2008/2016

And here is the proof year by year to 2015:

151008.jpg
151009.jpg
151010.jpg
151011.jpg
151012.jpg
151013.jpg
151014.jpg
(288).jpeg

K

Karin Schill

Oh I remember how excited we were when the Return to Southfork reunion show from 2004 was new!

I miss the old board too. It's never gonna be the same ever again now when Larry is gone and that is especially noticable in the JR/SE swoon thread as in the original thread we were posting new photos of Larry & Linda from events and were all excited about that and also about the possibility of a JR/SE reunion on Dallas TNT. But that era is sadly gone now and can never be recaptured.

However what's most important is that our members who have helped making this global fan community into the friendly place it is are returning. I am really glad to see so many familiar names of members returning. :)

Take care,
Best wishes:
Karin.