I think I got a job today

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
The school director of this town called me today. I'm going to meet her on Monday. The way it sounded, I think I got a job. Part-time, at 2 schools. I didn't think I'd get it as I'm not yet done with the education, and therefore still lack my certification.

I think maybe she asked the 2 teachers I worked with there during my educational internship about me. Cause I have no other teachers reference.

Wish me luck!!!

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
Good luck Emelee, I hope it all works out for you.

Kevmac

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
Medals
Sounds to me like you've got it, Emelee.... :spinning: I think the School Director will want to meet you to let you know that the position will be yours the minute your qualification is through...? :);)

...and remember,

7244885a0ac0ecfbd0b1527c154fe1f8.jpg
;)

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Hired!!! :dance1:

Half-time employment as of Wednesday this week. I'll be working 3 days per week to start with, and a possibility for more in February.

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congrats Emelee! What ages will you be working with?
The Swedish version of High School/Upper Secondary School which we call Gymnasieskola. Kids between 16-18. Well, some have turned 19 when they graduate.

Jason73

Admin
Reaction score
Medals
The Swedish version of High School/Upper Secondary School which we call Gymnasieskola. Kids between 16-18. Well, some have turned 19 when they graduate.
Oh, you're brave! I'm afraid of big kids. :D The oldest I've taught have been third graders (8/9 year olds.) I have a lot of respect for people who do high school or middle school. I bet it's going to be very rewarding. Again, congratulations!