I would like to know exactly...

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
If you're talking about national treasures...I'm afraid those are fakes, courtesy of Kristin Wentworth who has already sold the real stuff on the black market.
So I suggest you take your Lidl bag and start shopping.
Oh no.... Not that. I searched all the Stenography and Secretarial Schools and rounded up two dozen of the country's best looking and best endowed male secretaries and kindly took them with me before I pushed the button.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Medals
What in the dang-blasted blue yonder is going on here?

:wait:
Welcome back to the show! :hugs:
This is the aftermath, so that means you survived Moldavia! The massacre happened, (almost) noone died and here we are again, fresh start with no helicopters (as usual). There have been some recasts, for example Kristin Wentworth is now performed by Richard Channing.
Oh, and Alexis was mysteriously missing for the first few days, but now she's back. Enjoy this new soapchat season with us! :loon:

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
I just hope SnarkyOracle is alright as well. Maybe he shouldn't have been taking pictures ... ?! :confused: :eek:

Ked

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Yeah, I noticed Snarky's absence too. I wonder if he'll come back...

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
I just hope SnarkyOracle is alright as well. Maybe he shouldn't have been taking pictures ... ?! :confused: :eek:
Well, he was still posting over at IMDb just a few hours ago.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time he made an abrupt end-of-summer exit, prior to making a surprise Halloween comeback. It's very Marky.

Here's something familiar from his Photobucket library to tie you over in the meantime.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Reaction score
Medals

Ked

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Well, he was still posting over at IMDb just a few hours ago.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time he made an abrupt end-of-summer exit, prior to making a surprise Halloween comeback. It's very Marky.

Here's something familiar from his Photobucket library to tie you over in the meantime.

I can't see anything. :(

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Then there's something wrong with your connection. I can even see the pictures in your quote! ;)