• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

I would like to know exactly...

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hate to point the finger at somebody, but...

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
If you're talking about national treasures...I'm afraid those are fakes, courtesy of Kristin Wentworth who has already sold the real stuff on the black market.
So I suggest you take your Lidl bag and start shopping.
Oh no.... Not that. I searched all the Stenography and Secretarial Schools and rounded up two dozen of the country's best looking and best endowed male secretaries and kindly took them with me before I pushed the button.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
What in the dang-blasted blue yonder is going on here?

:wait:

Welcome back to the show! :hugs:
This is the aftermath, so that means you survived Moldavia! The massacre happened, (almost) noone died and here we are again, fresh start with no helicopters (as usual). There have been some recasts, for example Kristin Wentworth is now performed by Richard Channing.
Oh, and Alexis was mysteriously missing for the first few days, but now she's back. Enjoy this new soapchat season with us! :loon:

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just hope SnarkyOracle is alright as well. Maybe he shouldn't have been taking pictures ... ?! :confused: :eek:

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I noticed Snarky's absence too. I wonder if he'll come back...

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
I just hope SnarkyOracle is alright as well. Maybe he shouldn't have been taking pictures ... ?! :confused: :eek:

Well, he was still posting over at IMDb just a few hours ago.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time he made an abrupt end-of-summer exit, prior to making a surprise Halloween comeback. It's very Marky.

Here's something familiar from his Photobucket library to tie you over in the meantime.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, he was still posting over at IMDb just a few hours ago.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time he made an abrupt end-of-summer exit, prior to making a surprise Halloween comeback. It's very Marky.

Here's something familiar from his Photobucket library to tie you over in the meantime.

I can't see anything. :(

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Then there's something wrong with your connection. I can even see the pictures in your quote! ;)