Dallas Actors In Loving Memory - Larry Hagman (23 November 2012)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Medals
Miss this man every day although I do believe he hasn't actually gone anywhere. How could a force that big not be hanging around somewhere?

They say you never forget the day you hear news like this and I'll never forget the morning I woke up to that news. My dear Mum actually rang me from work and was so sympathetic as she knew how much he means to me. I was absolutely shell shocked and cried. A LOT. I felt like something had 'ended' in my heart and I was so sad for Linda as I knew how much they adored each other. They were best friends and I believe had circumstances been different, they may have married (they said so themselves in an interview). :love3:

I was lucky enough to meet him, Linda and Maj quite a few times and the memories I have are to be treasured forever. What a gentleman he was. :kiss:

Monday marks the 8th anniversary of Larry's passing, so as he would wish, make sure wherever you are, that you raise a glass (of whatever) and have a great big 'Gong Bong!'

Love you Larry! Keep watching over us! :love6:

1605972955697.png

Barbara Fan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
In Loving Memory of Larry Hagman - the man we loved to hate and who created the biggest and most successful TV character of the 1980s
There will never be another Larry Hagman
A man who loved his fame and enjoyed himself and lived life to the full
RIP Larry - Gone but never ever forgotten

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Larry's lasting legacy will be J.R. Ewing. The moment we mention that name I bet most will follow it up with Dallas. It was a series which had the world watching as one, more so when the worlds population held their collective breath awaiting on the revealing episode: "Who Shot J.R.?" I cannot recall any other series achieving this since. There is a saying actors were born to play a role and Larry was it as J.R.

JR.jpg