Dallas Actors In Loving Memory - Larry Hagman 23 November

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
312577FC-898F-4C5F-A50E-5AABFDAD30EE.jpeg
As the seventh year approaches, it’s harder to believe he isn’t physically here anymore. I have no doubt he isn’t however floating about watching us and hoping we are all living life by his philosophy- ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Feel Good!’

It’s a phrase that I try to use, especially lately with everything I’ve been going through personally.

Aside from my own family, he and Linda Gray remain the people I’ve looked up to since I was very small and that will never change. They’ve always just been there. I miss him so much. But his presence will never leave us.

Let’s all have a traditional Gong Bong! this Saturday to our beloved Larry.

You know he’d totally approve.

Thank you for everything Mr Hagman. You handsome Devil.

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Time flies by so fast. It's hard to believe it's been 7 years already.

Larry is definitely still missed by all of us. But I especially think of his family today.

And yes let's celebrate Larry's life and all his achievements. Gong Bong! :hat:

Barbara Fan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
In Loving memory of Larry Hagman, 7 years have flown by (and memories of my friend Alison who died the week before and was only 45)

Original run I was a Bobby girl, but TNT run I jumped ship to team Hagman as he was carrying the show on his own and after he died it was painful to watch and time to stop.
He was JR and he was Dallas

He created a TV legend and its a duller place without him, RIP Larry

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
You simply cannot have Dallas without Larry Hagman.

What a rascal he was. A rascal with a glint in his eye & usually a smile on his face.

He made the show so watchable, so thank you Larry for everything. Rest In Peace. :)

lbf522

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Shame they did not make "JR Returns" a series and go from there. We would have had Larry Hagman and JR Ewing much longer than we did.