• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Actors In Loving Memory - Larry Hagman 23 November

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
312577FC-898F-4C5F-A50E-5AABFDAD30EE.jpeg
As the seventh year approaches, it’s harder to believe he isn’t physically here anymore. I have no doubt he isn’t however floating about watching us and hoping we are all living life by his philosophy- ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Feel Good!’

It’s a phrase that I try to use, especially lately with everything I’ve been going through personally.

Aside from my own family, he and Linda Gray remain the people I’ve looked up to since I was very small and that will never change. They’ve always just been there. I miss him so much. But his presence will never leave us.

Let’s all have a traditional Gong Bong! this Saturday to our beloved Larry.

You know he’d totally approve.

Thank you for everything Mr Hagman. You handsome Devil.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
In Loving memory of Larry Hagman, 7 years have flown by (and memories of my friend Alison who died the week before and was only 45)

Original run I was a Bobby girl, but TNT run I jumped ship to team Hagman as he was carrying the show on his own and after he died it was painful to watch and time to stop.
He was JR and he was Dallas

He created a TV legend and its a duller place without him, RIP Larry