In Loving Memory - Larry Hagman - born 21st September 1931

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Miss this guy every day and so grateful I had the chance to meet him many times and share a cuddle and a few fist bumps. He also untangled my Stetson from my hair when I saw him last - just a couple of months before he died. Privileged to have been a life long Dallas fan at the time when this man was the greatest star on TV. Love you Mr Hagman! Hope you're having a party in Heaven! GONG BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Fan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
In memory of Larry Hagman, the undisputed king of tv soaps and the man everyone loved to hate.
You created a legend called J R Ewing and TNT Dallas was nothing when you died
You led a colourful life, loved your fame and died too soon.
There will never be another JR Ewing.
Thanks for the good times.......

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Happy Birthday Larry. :party: I hope you're having a big celebration in heaven with Maj. You may both be gone now but I'll never forget either one of you. :ch:
You sure knew how to throw one helluva party. I'm talking about the SF BBQ back in 2008. I've never experienced anything like it before in my life and I doubt I ever will again. I think most fans who were there feel the same way. It was a magical evening.:spinning:

Coincidentally I ended up on the same flight as you going to Europe the day after. I don't think I fully realized just how famous you were until that moment since all anybody on that flight ever talked about was how Larry Hagman, "JR in Dallas" or "Tony in I Dream of Jeannie" was on the flight. I am sure you enjoyed all the buzz you created as I've realized after reading your daughter's book just how much you loved being famous. :)

Thank you for entertaining us for so many years and for being such a wonderful person who were so kind to your fans. :)
You were unique and like I said on this board after you had passed away, you will live on in our hearts.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
The most significant TV actor of the 1980s whose legacy will last for many decades.

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Larry Hagman. I miss you! Your JR was simply the best! I hope your having a party in heaven!

JR Ewing Fan

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I don't even remember. It's had to have been over a decade though.
Happy birthday Larry. We miss you.

lbf522

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I wished they given JR the same type of send off they gave to Jock. JR dying in some seedy Mexican motel was awful.