is mrs carlyn duffy dead ?

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hi every one I just wanted to ask a question to all of you , I have heard somewhere that Patrick duffy's wife is dead on juanary ; did someone know something about it because I'm not sure about this information ;I hope not because I know he was very deeply in love with her ;and if it's the case Im very sad for him and their sons ;and I wanted to give them all my condolences and prayers .so if someone know something thanks for telling us

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Pammy Presley told me and yes i think its true judging by FB posts that she died in Jan
We didnt post it here as there is no formal announcement but evidence seems to back it up.
Sad as they were very devoted to each other.

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh my god then it's true, I ' m crying ,I,m very sad for him and his family ,I saw her two years ago with Patrick at Monaco festival of télévision ,they were so sweet together ,oh really I have no words so unfair for him all my prayers for all of them Thanks BF for thé answer

K

Karin Schill

This is the first I've heard of it and how horrible if true. :cry:

Which facebook posts BF?
I haven't read/heard anything that even suggests it. But then again I am not very active on social media.

I saw Patrick's latest twitter post was from January 22nd in response to someone.

Seems like just yesterday Patrick and his wife went to Monaco. I remember seeing photos of them and thinking it was nice she went with him.

Tina Ewing

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Very sad news and I feel very sorry for Patrick and his family. I was shocked when I found out about it 3 weeks ago.
The fact that they would've celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary this coming Wednesday makes it even more sad.

Ray's Lady

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I haven't read anything about it either. I would think that the German magazines would have mentioned it - if it was public news. If it's true, then I'm really sorry for Patrick.

K

Karin Schill

I haven't heard about his wife dying. There was a Patrick Duffy death hoax which is disgusting how people can post fake death condolences.

Here is the article
http://en.mediamass.net/people/patrick-duffy/deathhoax.html

Ugh! That site seems to be full of fake news. Patrick dead? Patricks gonna retire? Patrick's engaged?
My head hurts just from looking at it. :eek:
Disgusting is right Jessie, fake death news is the worst kind.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I´ve netsurfed a little bit and there´s no news at all in his Twitter account nor his official site. There is indeed a Facebook account where 2 weeks ago people posted a lot of messages of condolences for Carly but there was no answer at all. Imdb doesn´t have her as dead either, so I think we´ve been hacked! (Otherwise I´m glad she´s not dead!)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I finally checked out Patrick´s son Padraic Twitter account too and there was no word about his mother´s death in the last (or this) month, so I guess we indeed have been hacked (ouch!). Long live the Duffys...

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I finally checked out Patrick´s son Padraic Twitter account too and there was no word about his mother´s death in the last (or this) month, so I guess we indeed have been hacked (ouch!). Long live the Duffys...

it is on his sons account, for jan

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have been on thé Dallas fanzine site and infortunately with regret I have to say she's really dead,it have been confirmed one hour ago, I'm so sad for him then again all my thoughs and condolences for all thé Duffy family. RIP Carlyn

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I dont think that there has been any formal statement from Mr Duffy on this matter
its speculation and surmising on this site and elsewhere on the internet but there is evidence to suggest its correct
They were a devoted couple, she was sitting in the same row as me when i went to see him in Art in London and she laughed and clapped with great gusto although she must have seen it so many times before, he was a lucky man to have a devoted and loving wife.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes it is, the friends from Dallas Fanzine have confirmed it to me on Facebook. Rest in piece the gracious and beautiful wife of our dear Patrick Duffy. :(

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Oh no how sad :( What terrible news poor Patrick and his family. :( Really feel for them. Much love to you Patrick xxx

I see that Padraic posted a photo of her on 27 January on his twitter feed.

Last edited: