• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Is Nobody Going To Talk About Armie Hammer Being A Blood Thirsting Vampire Cannibal Rape Fantasist? No?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This was all too much for me to wake up to this morning! Imagine, without even as much as a cup of coffee or piece of toast to start the day. And just after I had finally given in and watched Call Me By Your Name and realised that Armie's character in that was really Jeff Colby and what he was really doing when he said he was off looking for Fallon!
He looked so much like John James, even down to the way he moved. But this! This! I did not expect to be reading about a Hollywood actor telling a woman he wanted to hold her beating heart in his hand and drink her blood. Or rape her on the floor holding a knife to her. Or all the other MADDNESS! And there is A LOT!

I thought this can't be real! It has to be fake.... What kind of 2021 hellfire nightmare is this? But apparently it seems legit, and more than one woman has posted this shit. And it's screen recordings, audio, messages, twitter likes...

It's all too much! Receipts included.
Armie Hammer becomes trending topic after graphic Instagram DMs he's accused of sending are leaked | Daily Mail Online

Seven Twitter reactions to Armie Hammer cannibal rumours: “Didn’t have that on my 2021 bingo card” – HITC

Armie Hammer Trends on Twitter After Alleged DMs Leak Online | Armie Hammer : Just Jared

Last edited:

Crimson

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'll never underestimate people's depravity and pervasions, but this kind of stuff (screen shots) is awfully easy to fake. I have only moderate Photoshop skills but I could make a fake screen shot conversation in maybe 15 minutes.

If true, he's awfully dumb to put this into an Instagram DM rather than Snapchat, where text vanishes and screen shots are more elusive.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'll never underestimate people's depravity and pervasions, but this kind of stuff (screen shots) is awfully easy to fake. I have only moderate Photoshop skills but I could make a fake screen shot conversation in maybe 15 minutes.

If true, he's awfully dumb to put this into an Instagram DM rather than Snapchat, where text vanishes and screen shots are more elusive.
Yes, it is surely easy to fake, but it hasn't just been one person. There was stuff brought up in 2017 about him liking a lot of S&M and bondage stuff on twitter apparently unaware that his likes were public. I honestly don't know what to make of it all. It's a really specific and weird thing to fake. Like not just your normal sex texts etc. Who could even come up with this, it's so specific. I want it to be fake. I had just recently started to like him as an actor.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The braggart.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I'd still probably let him nibble my ear, but nothing more. Not on the first date anyway.
What if he nibbles it off?

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is quite a bit to digest. I know that people have eroticized vampires for a long time but I never realized there was an entire vampire-play subculture until I saw an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent that featured it. I guess I'm naïve, I thought the Marquis de Sade was simply a garden variety fetishist who was the victim of kink-shaming until I saw a documentary about him that went into excruciating detail about his depravity. I don't think Armie Hammer has actually practiced cannibalism. I think his comment about wanting to eat the woman is a reference to a more common act. I know Armie is extremely wealthy and doesn't have to depend on his acting career for money but he should be more discrete, if not for himself then for the sake of his partners.

Last edited:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This is quite a bit to digest. I know that people have eroticized vampires for a long time but I never realized there was an entire vampire-play subculture until I saw an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent that featured it. I guess I'm naïve, I thought the Marquis de Sade was simply a garden variety fetishist who was the victim of kink-shaming until I saw a documentary about him that went into excruciating detail about his depravity. I don't think Armie Hammer has actually practiced cannibalism. I think his comment about wanting to eat the woman is a reference to a more common act. I know Armie is extremely wealthy and doesn't have to depend on his acting career for money but he should be more discrete, if not for himself then for the sake of his partners.
No... He actually says, if the screen grabs are true, that he wants to drink her blood. He want's her blood. He fantasizes about holding her beating actual heart in his hand. There was more rapey stuff that required a knife. There's like a lot. I like a bit of vampire /gothic fiction myself if truth be told. But this shit is NASTY.

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No... He actually says, if the screen grabs are true, that he wants to drink her blood. He want's her blood. He fantasizes about holding her beating actual heart in his hand. There was more rapey stuff that required a knife. There's like a lot. I like a bit of vampire /gothic fiction myself if truth be told. But this shit is NASTY.
Sure, he may have said that in a message in the heat of the moment but that doesn't mean he really intends to do it. I never took Charles seriously when he said he wanted to be Camilla's tampon.

Last edited:

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Armie Hammer pulled out of an upcoming film because of the controversy:
Perhaps he should appear in a series of vampire-themed films. He could look into acquiring the rights to the name "Hammer Films".

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Here's the Beeb article on it:

US actor Armie Hammer has pulled out of a new film with Jennifer Lopez after what he described as "vicious and spurious online attacks against me".
Hammer had been set to appear in the action comedy Shotgun Wedding.

However, the star's role will now be re-cast after private messages he supposedly sent were circulated online.

In a statement, Hammer dismissed the messages and said the subsequent abuse meant he could no longer spend months away from his children while filming.

"I'm not responding to these [false] claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for four months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic," the 34-year-old said, according to Deadline and Variety.

'Imminent start date'​

The Social Network and Call Me By Your Name actor added that film studio Lionsgate "is supporting me in this and I'm grateful to them for that".

Hammer has two children aged six and three with TV host Elizabeth Chambers. The couple announced their divorce last summer.

His name began trending over the weekend after explicit messages detailing disturbing sexual fantasies, which were purportedly sent my him, appeared online.

A spokesman for Shotgun Wedding told the PA news agency that the film's producers accepted his decision.

"Given the imminent start date of Shotgun Wedding, Armie has requested to step away from the film and we support him in his decision," they said.

Hammer played the Winklevoss twins in 2010's The Social Network and starred opposite Timothée Chalamet in 2017's acclaimed drama Call Me By Your Name. He also appeared alongside Lily James in the Netflix adaptation of Rebecca, which came out last year.

Brian Kinney

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hammer has two children aged six and three with TV host Elizabeth Chambers. The couple announced their divorce last summer.
And sadly the days are over where people knew that these two sentences are the only reliable facts: A divorce that involves children.

Before that there were DM's about drug abuse and alcoholism but Armie Hammer seemed to pass the ordered tests negative. Now an alleged sex fetish shared in private stirs the puritan public in the US while no one in Paris or Berlin would give a damn about in courts but it could hurt his case in the US because the damage is done.

Even if these DM's are true I'm not willing to cancel people for private messages with sexual fantasies. It's simply not the same as actually doing it. The only disappointing thing is that adults are still so stupid to share everything with others on social media. It's never really private. There is a reason why S/M clubs don't allow their customers to bring smart phones in. They know how stupid horny people are.

Ukdallasfan

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The messages would cut no ice in an English Court unless there was other evidence beside it. Armie needs to learn who to trust before he sends messages to anyone of that nature, even if just fantasy.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"I'm not responding to these [false] claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for four months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic," the 34-year-old said, according to Deadline and Variety.

He deliberately leaves out the word "false" so the press helpfully added it in.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just read an article about the Hammer family history. It's very dark. Generation after generation.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...a-family-saga-of-sex-money-drugs-and-betrayal

I guess it can screw your mind over when your father owns a sex throne and a cage with a hook underneath, when your mother is a religious fanatic, when your grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather were power-hungry manslaughtering money laundering drug using sex addicts who loved their offspring so much they cut them out of the will.

And apparently, Prince Charles was/is a friend of the family.

I don't think Armie ever stood a chance of being normal with that upbringing if he was weak to begin with.

But I don't think he's an actual cannibal. It's just a very twisted kinky fantasy, most likely inherited from his upbringing.