"It's burned...."

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
This scene still holds up. The dialogue may have been nonsense but was delivered with pure class from two classic beauties. Dynasty 2.0 could learn a lesson from this scene alone.

tommie

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
This scene still holds up. The dialogue may have been nonsense but was delivered with pure class from two classic beauties. Dynasty 2.0 could learn a lesson from this scene alone.
Have you watched Dynasty 2.0?

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
Have you watched Dynasty 2.0?
I'm glad you asked Tommie. I recently subscribed to Netflix and had no intention of watching it. Recent poor weather downunder and nothing better to do allowed me to view it. I have struggled but thought I may as well continue watching in the hope it may improve. Just as this happened along comes Alexis (Nicolette Sheridan). I firmly believe she was the wrong choice for the character...but that's just my personal opinion. Her addition seemed to flip the series on its head just as I was beginning to enjoy where the story was going. On the positive side I've enjoyed the banter between Sam and Anders.

tommie

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
I'm glad you asked Tommie. I recently subscribed to Netflix and had no intention of watching it. Recent poor weather downunder and nothing better to do allowed me to view it. I have struggled but thought I may as well continue watching in the hope it may improve. Just as this happened along comes Alexis (Nicolette Sheridan). I firmly believe she was the wrong choice for the character...but that's just my personal opinion. Her addition seemed to flip the series on its head just as I was beginning to enjoy where the story was going. On the positive side I've enjoyed the banter between Sam and Anders.
Well, you might hate it, but it's pretty clear that the writers have watched and even loves the source material, even to a point where it becomes redudant (though non-Dynasty fans won't get it when they do)

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
Going in I had the notion I might hate it but as the episodes continued I began to enjoy it. I wouldn't watch it again and I might watch the return episode to see how they've handled their first cliffhanger episode. I would hope they'd be brave and possible kill off someone like Steven or Michael or both however that's highly unlikely.

TJames03

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Medals
I'd LOVE for Blanco to turn to Elektra and say, "Ciao.....for now.........."

;-)

tommie

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Going in I had the notion I might hate it but as the episodes continued I began to enjoy it. I wouldn't watch it again and I might watch the return episode to see how they've handled their first cliffhanger episode. I would hope they'd be brave and possible kill off someone like Steven or Michael or both however that's highly unlikely.
They've confirmed the fire is "fatal" and that there's a "devestating loss".

They better not be talking about Krystle (the dog)!! I always cry when animals are killed.