• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Pictures J.R.'s Famous Mistresses: Pictures and more

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dallas-355-S14xE21--The Decline And Fall Of The Ewing Empire--April 26, 1991 0816.jpg
Dallas-355-S14xE21--The Decline And Fall Of The Ewing Empire--April 26, 1991 0818.jpg

Sly Lovegreen

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Here some my free DALLAS captures, directly from my hard drive ... made without Photobucket for everyone polite and friendly Dallas Fan :)

Dallas-190-S08xE29--Deliverance--May 10, 1985 1070.jpg

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dallas-335-S14xE01--April In Paris--November 02, 1990 0018.jpg

Anita

Often some friends on this Forum ask me specific caps and I will satisfy all requests because like to be positive with Dallas Fans.
I’m a Dallas Fan ... without prejudices and discriminations about certain actors, characters, locations and seasons.
I also have preferences, but I do not bore people saying week after week that I hate that actor/actress or character.
And I do not like to mortify all caps with more or less relevant text.

They are owned by Warner Bros, not mine or anyone else ...

Maryann

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
The kind of character JR was when it comes to womanizing do not know what kind of man Larry was but if he was alive today with the sexual harassment/assault allegations going on does anyone think he would be accused?

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
OK have fixed the thread up as best I can :)

Sorry guys.

Last edited: