Joan van Ark new movie and interview!

Knotsfan61618

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see Joan in the new Lifetime movie tonight called "psycho wedding crasher"? Here below is a new interview with her talking about it too!

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
It's good to see her in such a meaty role - and quite a dark one too.

I do enjoy how seriously Joan takes her craft and how invested she gets in her characters. That comes across so strongly at the end of the interview when she's talking about her character's motivation.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
In character, with the short, dark wig, she looks rather like Julie Harris. In fact, with the sound off, the scene could be a Knots Landing flashback with Heather Morris as young Val.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
I have to say the title of the film did make me roll my eyes, it just sounds terrible. Although that clip looks quite good, and it's good to see Joan in something. She's a fantastic actress and one of my favourites.

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Our Val and the surrealistic Brit-tany Spears from "Glee" (who seemed to be a victim of a brain virus since she was born) as grandmother and granddaughter, how very proper from them... :eek:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Medals
She might be a good actress, but all i can do is stare at that plastic surgery mess that is left of her once beautiful face.
Take away the makeup and she's the perfect white walker for Game of thrones now. :re:

Last edited:

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
It's a shame about the surgery I agree and I think without it she would have had a few better parts after Knots Landing. But I will always have her stunning performances on Knots. She as always my absolute favourite actress and character on the show. She blew me away with her acting.