john ross and Christopher appreciation thread

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Medals
i had never even heard of Josh Henderson before and he was better than i thought he would be. and i forget the other guys name as i honestly don't think he's that great of an actor. but to be fair he was a lot better in this than i expected him to be. and though i'm only going by season 1 to be fair

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I couldn't take to either of them to be honest. I met Josh Henderson and he is a really lovely guy, and his acting is great so it was maybe the writing - I never bought that John Ross could grow up to be THAT evil. Jesse's portrayal of Christopher was good - but give me Omri and Joshua anyday.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I met him at the Channel 5 launch in August 2012, just before Larry passed away.

superman fan

Reaction score
That sounds like you two had a nice time Sarah

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Looking at the promo pics makes me realize that they were really good at this. So many really awesome promo pictutes...it's good to know the Dallas TNT crew was good at something. :D

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
On that note here's another promo photo:

b2cdd06f90c6be9cd9afb700a04e231438879039.jpg

So what did you think of this love triangle?

Personally I liked Elena more with John Ross to start with but I guess you're supposed to think she belongs with Christopher. That's really how the story is constructed.

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I was so happy when John Ross proposed to Elena in season 1. But then she broke up with him like 5 minutes later. :(

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I know what you mean Christine. I was just starting to look forward to their wedding next season when they broke off their engagement. Definitely too fast pacing for my taste.

superman fan

Reaction score
I always wanted Christopher and Pamela to have the babies and then intoduce them to cliff Barnes and Afton oh boy that would have been something lol

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Well I am not totally sold on Christopher & Pamela considering they were cousins (not by blood but still).
So I actually liked the John Ross & Pamela Rebecca pairing more. My favorite scene was this one:
John-Ross-Pamela-Rebecca-john-ross-iii-34290359-500-283.jpg

But well since you like Chris & Rebecca here's a cute photo of the actors as well:

1703964721.jpg