• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Ken Kercheval Has Died - Now Confirmed 21/04/19

JR Ewing Fan

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't even remember. It's had to have been over a decade though.
It's 10:30P.M. here on the East Coast and I still have no idea if Ken is alive or not.:(

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
If Wikipedia still has him alive. He’s alive. Lol

Wikipedia had him dead, then they reversed it because they could not find the paper online. It is in the history page. As others have said, this is very confusing, especially the son insisting that his father is alive and the paper already having printed about his death and also the Frist funeral home talking about having his body. Clearly they can't all be right. :confuse:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Social media is really confusing. Only his Facebook account confirms and denies it in the latest entries. His fellow actors (Patrick, Steve, Charlene, Victoria, Linda or Audrey Landers) haven´t mentioned anything at all on Facebook or Twitter. This is beyond strange or creepy. If he is indeed dead, he went on top, with a bang, a la J.R. Ewing! And probably as trending topic too!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Social media is really confusing. Only his Facebook account confirms and denies it in the latest entries. His fellow actors (Patrick, Steve, Charlene, Victoria, Linda or Audrey Landers) haven´t mentioned anything at all on Facebook or Twitter. This is beyond strange or creepy. If he is indeed dead, he went on top, with a bang, a la J.R. Ewing! And probably as trending topic too!

Actually Sheree J Wilson has said on Twitter that she has spoken to his son and that Ken is alive. However I am still waiting on full confirmation.
3D982B68-BCD7-4C74-9E48-17C945197BB1.png

@Matthew Blaisdel

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

I am completely confused about this. :confuse:I refrained from posting yesterday since I wanted to wait until I would know one way or another. One day later and the reports are still confusing. I really hope it's true that it's all a hoax and that Ken Kercheval is still with us!

But that his son told Sheree that is good news.

Also I checked KK's IMDB page, it still lists him as alive and it has a listing of a role he did that is coming out this year. It's called "Surviving in LA" and KK plays a character named Charlie. So it's not true that he's been completely retired from acting since 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
The thing that is getting me is another Twitter user who goes by Dallas 2.0 is contradicting everything else that is being said. Does anyone know who runs that account?? :confuse:

I thought it was ok since Sheree has posted to say she's spoken to the family, but it still doesn't seem to be enough for some people and the confusion is continuing. We will just have to wait and see, hard as it is.

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just checked Wiki. It says Ken passed on April 21st. A few hours ago, Wiki wasn't showing that.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I am just so sad. :( this really is a shambles how it got to the stage where no one knows and I have no idea why his own son would say he's alive :(

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
My heart's broke. :( It's so unfair how this has all panned out. I'm angry, upset and Ken deserves more.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry, not sure how to delete the above comment. Just hit my keyboard and posted without meaning to.

JR Ewing Fan

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't even remember. It's had to have been over a decade though.
I just checked Wiki. It says Ken passed on April 21st. A few hours ago, Wiki wasn't showing that.
Anyone can edit wiki though. It's not that reliable.

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
^ Yes; and how many more times are folk going to re-edit Wiki over this, I wonder.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
When i look at Sheree's twitter account, the last post is from two days ago where she retweeted something about an 1985 movie. Can't see anything Ken related there.
https://twitter.com/shereejwilson

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
It's there Matthew as I showed above in the photo. Posted 15 hours ago. Look under Tweets and Replies.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Can't do that, as i'm not registered. I can just see the things for unregistered people.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Ah ok, it's there above anyway I tagged you. Just waiting on further updates.