Knots Landing Video Clips

K

Karin Schill

I just stumbled over some more clips on youtube:

Donna competed in this again:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Karin Schill

Just found this little gem as well. Joan, Ted, Michele & Kevin on Oprah. Promoting the reunion:

Enjoy! :)

K

Karin Schill

Michele Lee sure was young in this clip:

Also the moves that accompanies that duet. :giggle:

Here some of the cast are answering questions from fans on a talk show from when Knots was still on the air:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I remember watching The Danny Kaye Show so it's quite possible that I saw this but I don't have any recollection of that particular bit and Michele wasn't on my radar until The Love Bug.
Also the moves that accompanies that duet.
There's a little of The Little Engine That Could in there. :)

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Also the moves that accompanies that duet. :giggle:

Here some of the cast are answering questions from fans on a talk show from when Knots was still on the air:

I think that was Michele's 3rd TV appearance, so still a TV virgin :rolleyes:

There's a 2 hour special at Paley center of a special 'Salute to Danny Kaye'. Michele is talking about that clip and saying it was unrehearsed. Basically they told her which way she needs to move, but she had to practice it by herself. She said a part of his brilliance was in his spontaneousness.
Though I'm not sure if that kiss at the end would go through in today's #MeToo era :confuse:

K

Karin Schill

I don't think I have ever heard of the Danny Kaye show before.

Though I'm not sure if that kiss at the end would go through in today's #MeToo era :confuse:

I never even thought of that it would be anything appropriate about that kiss. I think it was staged, like rehearsed or at least agreed upon. :D

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't think I have ever heard of the Danny Kaye show before.

I never even thought of that it would be anything appropriate about that kiss. I think it was staged, like rehearsed or at least agreed upon. :D

It's not... But those were different times...
I have an old Kraft show with Michele where the other actor literally bites her ear and she makes a huge WTF face :eck:.

I've never heard of his show before , but he was a pretty famous actor

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A lot of musical and movie stars had their own variety shows back then - Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Red Skelton, Dinah Shore, Andy Williams ...

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Here's some 20 year old poetry by Joan and Donna

[AUDIOPLUS=http://www.soapchat.net/attachments/ml-wof-320-kbps-mp3converter-net-mp3.14252/][/AUDIOPLUS]

[AUDIOPLUS=http://soapchat.net/attachments/ml-wof-320-kbps-mp3converter-net-mp3.14252/][/AUDIOPLUS]

Attachments

• Ml wof (320 kbps) (Mp3Converter.net).mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 317
Last edited: