• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Last Post

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Santa has recruited me as one of his hot helpers this year. He liked my green Christmas attire.

Just writing my Christmas gift list...

I wouldn't want any of my fans to send me cheap tacky stuff :p

So you ask you so-called fans for gifts? I just get gifts all year round and I don't even ask.

Beautiful cake! have you eaten it all now?

Yes, I shared it with my Minions and BH and NN. It would be very un-Michelle of me to eat it all. :)

I won't because I am already ahead of you N2H :crazy:

:huh:

Ah! My number one fans :giddy: they're planning a Christmas party in my honour :spinning:

If you say so. :NI:

Phew! poor babies must have been starving.

As much as I distrust your pesky aliens friends I will not starve them.

If BH even breathes the green goo she will be a goner! :eek: its the most potent substance on earth.

I'll keep it well away from her. We can't risk BH's harm. :yikey:

No "if" about it Michelle, they will grow to eight feet in height, aw but they will still be cute :D

So are all your alien friends eight feet tall?
Come to think of it The Enforcer is super tall (as well as very muscular) so their space ship much be huge in scale. I always thought they were small, sickly creatures.

:haha::haha: .... but, but they want to stay here with us.

We have so much we could learn from the Alien Pets .... if they dont eat us :yoyo:

I think when my hotness secures the SC Yacht we can go visit them on their own little island where they will be safe. Mankind would sure want to exploit them if the were among us.

:eck: no. no. no. it was a huge challenge for me not to reclaim my rightful title as the N1H on SC.

I feel so much better now I am back where I belong :danc:

My birthday truce is over I see. Now more hotness battle ahead. :box:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Not only am I the hottest, I also have the hottest Christmas tree!

Santa has recruited me as one of his hot helpers this year. He liked my green Christmas attire.

Did he indeed :NI:

So you ask you so-called fans for gifts?
Yes I do :spinning: otherwise I might get nasty cheap tacky stuff.

I just get gifts all year round and I don't even ask.
Spoiled :rolleyes:

:jk:

It would be very un-Michelle of me to eat it all.
Oh I was hoping you would've indulged yourself and eaten all the (calorie laden, weight increasing) birthday cake yourself :bump:

As much as I distrust your pesky aliens friends I will not starve them.
You have a kind heart N2H :)

So are all your alien friends eight feet tall?
Yes they are, is this a problem? :lol:

Come to think of it The Enforcer is super tall (as well as very muscular) so their space ship much be huge in scale. I always thought they were small, sickly creatures.
The space ship looks small from the outside and is absolutely huge on the inside, its the size of a small town :eck:

Mankind would sure want to exploit them if the were among us.
If mankind even tried to exploit the Aliens. then mankind would be sorry, very sorry :mo:

My birthday truce is over I see.
Afraid so :D the battle is back on :box: ......

unless of course, you wish to make life easier for yourself and do the sensible thing by admitting that I am the N1H? :yoyo:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Look at all the lovely gifts my fans are giving me for Christmas.

Not only am I the hottest, I also have the hottest Christmas tree!

Pfft! You haven't seen my tree with it's large golden star.

Yes I do :spinning: otherwise I might get nasty cheap tacky stuff.

I'm glad you have that under control 'Lashes!

:p

Oh I was hoping you would've indulged yourself and eaten all the (calorie laden, weight increasing) birthday cake yourself :bump:

I'm a calorie and carb burning machine. :box:

You have a kind heart N2H :)

Why thank you. I know they mean a lot to you so I'll be kind.

Yes they are, is this a problem? :lol:

Well they better not enter the SC Cafe or else they'll damage the ceiling and doorways. :eck:

The space ship looks small from the outside and is absolutely huge on the inside, its the size of a small town :eck:

Is your lash-out padded room large or small?

If mankind even tried to exploit the Aliens. then mankind would be sorry, very sorry :mo:

So noted. :bubble:

Afraid so :D the battle is back on :box: ......

unless of course, you wish to make life easier for yourself and do the sensible thing by admitting that I am the N1H? :yoyo:

Pfft! :huh:Your Enforcer powers and magic wand don't strike fear in me as it does others. Michelle's hotness will break you at some point. :hide:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Its 2020 and I am still the reigning hottest!

Look at all the lovely gifts my fans are giving me for Christmas.
I got twice as many :p

..... okay so some of my gifts were unfortunately tacky and I've had to pass them on to the charity shop. I kept the diamonds though :danc:

Pfft! You haven't seen my tree with it's large golden star.
Mine had a fairy on top -------->

:D

I'm a calorie and carb burning machine.
:rolleyes: ... you need to relax more my friend.

Those joints of yours will wear out :NI:

Why thank you. I know they mean a lot to you so I'll be kind.
How are they doing? have they burst out of their jars yet ... please remember DO NOT TOUCH THE GREEN GOO :eek: :eek:

Is your lash-out padded room large or small?
Neither :no:

.... its HUGE! and the room is double padded :yikey: its a very strong room!

Your Enforcer powers and magic wand don't strike fear in me as it does others.
It should do Michelle, it should do... complacency very is dangerous for your health and well-being :loon:

Michelle's hotness will break you at some point.
What hotness is that? :p

Btw:- are you in need of any new outfits for the new year? or how about getting a new hairstyle? .... it will be my treat to you N2H :dance1:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Snow maiden Michelle is back to retriever her crown.

Its 2020 and I am still the reigning hottest!

LOL, this smiley did give me a good laugh. :laughing: In 2020 you'll be waiving this flag dear 'Lashes but it will be all white.:p

I got twice as many :p

..... okay so some of my gifts were unfortunately tacky and I've had to pass them on to the charity shop. I kept the diamonds though :danc:

Lucky Long Lashes! :NI: As least you gave some to charity. :gotcha:

Mine had a fairy on top -------->

You can't go wrong with that. :) I hope to see that smiley more than just around Christmas, it's one of my favourites.

:rolleyes: ... you need to relax more my friend.

Those joints of yours will wear out :NI:

I can't relax or my joints and muscles will suffer. I try to keep a healthy medium in my hotness workouts.

How are they doing? have they burst out of their jars yet ... please remember DO NOT TOUCH THE GREEN GOO :eek: :eek:

They have peaked through but seem to like their jars full of that green goo. I have given orders to my minions not to tough the goo on your recommendation. I don't then harmed by the products of your aliens.

Neither :no:

.... its HUGE! and the room is double padded :yikey: its a very strong room!

Are there any lights in this double padded room? Do the aliens trigger your Enforcer transformation on your arrive to that room or are you locked in there for hours?

It should do Michelle, it should do... complacency very is dangerous for your health and well-being :loon:

I am a friend of sorts to The Enforcer ... from a far that is. It's not like I hug her on our greetings but she could use a hug with all that anger. :hugs: I first have to make her see I mean her no harm. I'm sure she has torn-up those nice glove I gave her last year. :rolleyes:

What hotness is that? :p

This insane level of hotness I posses.

Btw:- are you in need of any new outfits for the new year? or how about getting a new hairstyle? .... it will be my treat to you N2H :dance1:

N2H and attempts to meddle with my heavenly golden locks already this year? :huh:

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Hi to all my fans, you have great taste!

Snow maiden Michelle is back to retriever her crown.
Excuse me, the crown was never yours to retrieve :danc:

LOL, this smiley did give me a good laugh.
It made me laugh as well :lol:

. :laughing: In 2020 you'll be waiving this flag dear 'Lashes but it will be all white.
Keep dreaming my friend :bump:

I hope to see that smiley more than just around Christmas, it's one of my favourites.
I've purposely not packed her away in the attic with all the other decorations, so she can come out to play throughout the year
shes handy to have around when we need a bit of magic.

I can't relax or my joints and muscles will suffer. I try to keep a healthy medium in my hotness workouts.
All this exercising is overrated. Take up meditating instead
and let your body turn to flab .. Lol!

They have peaked through but seem to like their jars full of that green goo.
Good, good :cool1 let me know once they grow seven feet tall and then I can instruct you further :)

Are there any lights in this double padded room? Do the aliens trigger your Enforcer transformation on your arrive to that room or are you locked in there for hours?
The room is completely blacked out, some things are too ugly to be seen :fp: my sweet Aliens always trigger The Enforcer , they like to study her.

I'm sure she has torn-up those nice glove I gave her last year.
Yes she has :lmao:

This insane level of hotness I posses.
Anymore dancing like that and you will make yourself dizzy :NI:

N2H and attempts to meddle with my heavenly golden locks already this year?
:Clol: ... You should be proud to be N2H....

and your locks still need updating :p

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Always in the center of everyone's Valentine's Day thoughts.

Hi to all my fans, you have great taste!

Oh 'Lashes! You certainly know that would blow you dress up. :mo: Nice legs though.

Excuse me, the crown was never yours to retrieve :danc:

Pfft! :huh:

I've purposely not packed her away in the attic with all the other decorations, so she can come out to play throughout the year
shes handy to have around when we need a bit of magic.

Good idea. She needs to see the world a little more throughout the year. :gotcha:

All this exercising is overrated. Take up meditating instead
and let your body turn to flab .. Lol!

Pfft, flab is not what Michelle is all about. Lean, muscle is a part of my hotness secrets if you would have known that if you read my book. :rolleyes:

Good, good :cool1 let me know once they grow seven feet tall and then I can instruct you further :)

I must find an island to drop them off on. We can't have them roaming the world and creating havoc.

The room is completely blacked out, some things are too ugly to be seen :fp: my sweet Aliens always trigger The Enforcer , they like to study her.

You poor thing. No wonder The Enforcer is so angry, they torment you and you don't even know it. :yikey: They must blank-out part of your memory so you keep coming back. Didn't your pesky aliens friends give The Enforcer added power or did they blank that part out too?

Yes she has :lmao:

What?! Those gloves cost me a week's worth of tips at the SC Cafe. Did she rip them up in as being dissatisfied with them or by her normal flexing and punching things in her normal rage? :box:

Anymore dancing like that and you will make yourself dizzy :NI:

You forget Michelle is blonde. :p

:Clol: ... You should be proud to be N2H....

and your locks still need updating :p

You wait until the end to call me N2H. :nice:
No dear friend, my lovely golden locks are just fine and capturing the warmth of the winter sun. :dance1:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
A gentle reminder to all my wonderful fans about Valentines day...

My gift list can now be viewed on my website Please do not send cheap tacky gifts as these might cause offence!

Always in the center of everyone's Valentine's Day thoughts.
Indeed I always am N2H :danc:

Nice legs though.
Why, thank you :lol:

:p :laughing:

flab is not what Michelle is all about.
Are you sure? :cool1

Lean, muscle is a part of my hotness secrets if you would have known that if you read my book.
Ah ... the book :rolleyes:

I do have a copy and I can assure you that I've looked at all the pictures. Just not got around to actually reading it yet, my life is so full of hot things (like myself) that I find it hard to devote the time :NI:

I must find an island to drop them off on.
You can't isolate the aliens on an island :eck:

We can't have them roaming the world and creating havoc.
Why not? thats what they're here for :lmao:

Didn't your pesky aliens friends give The Enforcer added power or did they blank that part out too?
They're always tinkering with my powers and yes, I can now do this ....

This isn't me by the way. Its someone the aliens used to adore, but she went missing....was never seen again :lost:

What?! Those gloves cost me a week's worth of tips at the SC Cafe. Did she rip them up in as being dissatisfied with them or by her normal flexing and punching things in her normal rage?
I believe she wore them twice before they disintegrated due to her strength. Sorry about your wasted money N2H :(

You forget Michelle is blonde.
Jeez, how could I EVER forget that?

No dear friend, my lovely golden locks are just fine and capturing the warmth of the winter sun.
Look at those locks again Michelle. Are they not looking dull and weathered by the winter?

Is it not time for a complete new image of jet black hair with grey highlights? :p

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hypnotizing everyone with my lovely blue yes.

A gentle reminder to all my wonderful fans about Valentines day...

My gift list can now be viewed on my website Please do not send cheap tacky gifts as these might cause offence!

So how did you do with these git my friend?

Indeed I always am N2H :danc:

You have that right. :ig:

Why, thank you :lol:

Are you sure? :cool1

Positive dear 'Lashes, positive.

Ah ... the book :rolleyes:

I do have a copy and I can assure you that I've looked at all the pictures. Just not got around to actually reading it yet, my life is so full of hot things (like myself) that I find it hard to devote the time :NI:

It's more than just wonderful photos of my hotness, it's also a guide to live by if ultimate hotness is one's goal. :cool1

You can't isolate the aliens on an island :eck:

They may be happier there without us humans. We can visit them with the SC Yacht.

Why not? thats what they're here for :lmao:

:kidding:

They're always tinkering with my powers and yes, I can now do this ....

This isn't me by the way. Its someone the aliens used to adore, but she went missing....was never seen again :lost:

I've seen that black smoke behind large trucks and buses. Is there a connection there? Oh, so you are not the first person they 'adored'? :yikey:

I believe she wore them twice before they disintegrated due to her strength. Sorry about your wasted money N2H :(

Pfft, regarding the N2H. :rolleyes:

And I made them extra strong, the gloves. Those pesky aliens must have also boosted The Enforcer's strength. :eek: I'll have to attempt to measure her hands and arms to give her another pair. I hope she trust me.

Jeez, how could I EVER forget that?

:p

Look at those locks again Michelle. Are they not looking dull and weathered by the winter?

Is it not time for a complete new image of jet black hair with grey highlights? :p

Nonsense dear friend. Never grey highlights, no altering my incredible hotness. :mo:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Do you like my Hot new lipstick?

Its called Hot Red and lucky you can buy it from my website.

Hypnotizing everyone with my lovely blue yes.

That emoji is so funny :floor:

So how did you do with these git my friend?
At the last count I had 500 valentines gifts sent to me and countless cards :cool1

Did anyone send anything to you Michelle? no? oh never mind, maybe you will be lucky next year :hide:

Positive dear 'Lashes, positive.
Positive thinking is a good attitude to have and also having belief in yourself. Which is why I believe that I am N1H :danc:

It's more than just wonderful photos of my hotness, it's also a guide to live by if ultimate hotness is one's goal.
You have written a hotness guide? thats very clever of you. I do not need it :NI:

I've seen that black smoke behind large trucks and buses. Is there a connection there?
Good question N2H. I have no idea what the answer is :lmao:

Oh, so you are not the first person they 'adored'?
Of all the people my aliens have adored, I am the most adored :innocent:
unfortunately all the other people the aliens adored in the past have never been heard of again :lost:

Pfft, regarding the N2H. :rolleyes:
:Clol:

Those pesky aliens must have also boosted The Enforcer's strength. :eek: I'll have to attempt to measure her hands and arms to give her another pair. I hope she trust me.
Good luck with that. I think her hands have grown along with her increased strength:eck:

Nonsense dear friend. Never grey highlights, no altering my incredible hotness.
But, you must be soooooo bored of being blonde.

Okay so maybe black hair with grey highlights doesn't appeal to you, but there are lots of other colours to chose from, such as yellow..

It would look good on you and is similar to blonde. What do you think? ;)

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ready to show my Irish rooted hotness

Do you like my Hot new lipstick?

Its called Hot Red and lucky you can buy it from my website.

It's a bit too much for me. Too waxy. :p

My red lipstick is called Hottest Red, for only I can bring that colour of passion to life. :cool1

That emoji is so funny :floor:

I may have had something in my lovely eyes. :eck:

At the last count I had 500 valentines gifts sent to me and countless cards :cool1

Did anyone send anything to you Michelle? no? oh never mind, maybe you will be lucky next year :hide:

Pfft! :rolleyes: They send more then mere cards, they sent proposals of marriage and many willing be added to my minion corp.

Positive thinking is a good attitude to have and also having belief in yourself. Which is why I believe that I am N1H :danc:

Confidence and delusion are two different things my dear friend. I am N1H. :obvious:

You have written a hotness guide? thats very clever of you. I do not need it :NI:

A must read for all wanted to achieve hotness.

Silly 'Lashes, everyone needs some hotness tips. :dance1:

Of all the people my aliens have adored, I am the most adored :innocent:
unfortunately all the other people the aliens adored in the past have never been heard of again :lost:

Now that sounds most troubling. We need to keep you away from those pesky aliens.
They sounds very unfit for the powers they have.

Good luck with that. I think her hands have grown along with her increased strength:eck:

OMG, even more strength. I don't know if I can find a fabric that can withstand the power of the Enforcer. I will have to take notes the next time I witness a lash-out. :think:

But, you must be soooooo bored of being blonde.

NEVER!

Okay so maybe black hair with grey highlights doesn't appeal to you, but there are lots of other colours to chose from, such as yellow..

It would look good on you and is similar to blonde. What do you think? ;)

Yellow and blonde are not similar 'Lashes! :mo: How dare you! You will stop at nothing to tamper with my golden blonde locks. :eck:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
So many fan letters ..

being the N1H comes with responsibilities.

Ready to show my Irish rooted hotness
Snazzy hat N2H :gotcha:

It's a bit too much for me. Too waxy.
Waxy? :eck: how very dare you! My lipstick is made from natural ingredients ... pfft!!

My red lipstick is called Hottest Red, for only I can bring that colour of passion to life.
Sorry, did you say something? :NI:

They send more then mere cards, they sent proposals of marriage and many willing be added to my minion corp.
:laughing: you have a good imagination N2H

I am N1H. :obvious:
Not anymore :p I am back! :danc:

A must read for all wanted to achieve hotness.
Silly 'Lashes, everyone needs some hotness tips. :dance1:
:yikey: ..... I am lost for words! Okay, secretly I am very impressed !

I must contact my agent and get my new book published a.s.a.p. :cool1

We need to keep you away from those pesky aliens.
They sounds very unfit for the powers they have.
Dont worry about my aliens. They can be forgetful and lose people somewhere deep in space. So far they haven't lost me :hide:

Yellow and blonde are not similar 'Lashes!
They are, well they are if you screw your eyes up a bit and squint :p

Okay so you didn't like the idea of yellow hair. How about a facial tattoo?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just sowing my exclusive hot masks for the world in my colour Hottest Pink.

So many fan letters ..

being the N1H comes with responsibilities.

Seems as of you reject many of your fan letters. :eek:

Snazzy hat N2H :gotcha:

Pfft! :rolleyes:

Waxy? :eck: how very dare you! My lipstick is made from natural ingredients ... pfft!!

LOL! May I ask what are those "natural ingredients"? Are your alien friends involved?

Sorry, did you say something? :NI:

:laughing: you have a good imagination N2H

I have a good .... no great everything my friend. :danc:

Not anymore :p I am back! :danc:

Not for long. I'm N1H!

:yikey: ..... I am lost for words! Okay, secretly I am very impressed !

I must contact my agent and get my new book published a.s.a.p. :cool1

Wait until you finally read it or just look at the photos inside. :10:

Whatever happened to that movie you were working on about your life?

Dont worry about my aliens. They can be forgetful and lose people somewhere deep in space. So far they haven't lost me :hide:

Oh no, that is indeed worrying. I think you stumbled onto an odd lot of aliens.

They are, well they are if you screw your eyes up a bit and squint :p

No one has to squint to see my hot locks are blonde, not yellow. :mo:

Okay so you didn't like the idea of yellow hair. How about a facial tattoo?

Michelle doesn't do tattoos, anywhere. My skin is never to be desecrated with ink. :kidding:

How’s everyone doing? Staying safe I hope.

View attachment 20618

I'm fine, taking my life one day at a time. I hope you are well. :)
Stay safe and hot @Jessie! :hey:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Lashes Eau de parfum (Summer Edition)

is now available via my website ..

Just sowing my exclusive hot masks for the world in my colour Hottest Pink.
Ooo just what I need to emphasise my natural hotness :cool1 are these for sale?
(Btw: I love that emoji!)

Seems as of you reject many of your fan letters
Only the poorly written tatty ones, on cheap notepaper :spinning:

Still not run out of the "Pftts" I see :p

May I ask what are those "natural ingredients"? Are your alien friends involved?
If I could I would share the ingredients with you Michelle, but my own hot brand of Lipstick is a secret and precious recipe.

I wouldn't want you anyone plagiarising my hot products.

:laughing:

I have a good .... no great everything my friend.
Oh really? this is news to me :popcorn:

Was Michelle, was :danc:

now you are back to being N2H :bump:

Wait until you finally read it or just look at the photos inside.
Yes, I can wait a few years, before looking inside your book. :giggle:

Whatever happened to that movie you were working on about your life?
What movie? :confused:

.... oh, my movie, now I remember :lmao: It is on hold due to the present crisis.

No one has to squint to see my hot locks are blonde, not yellow.
Okey dokey, :NI:

Michelle doesn't do tattoos, anywhere. My skin is never to be desecrated with ink.
:Clol: ... how about a temporary tattoo? it can be very effective...

This one would be perfect for you and only lasts for a year before it wears off, what do you think? :yoyo:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm on fire with hotness today.

Lashes Eau de parfum (Summer Edition)

is now available via my website ..

Has it been a success?

Ooo just what I need to emphasise my natural hotness :cool1 are these for sale?
(Btw: I love that emoji!)

Yes they are my friend. I'll even give a few to you if you'd like. :)

Only the poorly written tatty ones, on cheap notepaper :spinning:

Oh jeez! How do your so-called fans tolerate your .... I dare say it snobbishness? :rolleyes:

Still not run out of the "Pftts" I see :p

Even better ... the real Pfft!

If I could I would share the ingredients with you Michelle, but my own hot brand of Lipstick is a secret and precious recipe.

Oh, I see how it is. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't want you anyone plagiarising my hot products.

Pfft, as if I would do that. Does you lipstick do this?
Or does it turn me into frog?

Oh really? this is news to me :popcorn:

Then you are one of the last people in the word to know that. :obvious:

Michelle, was :danc:

now you are back to being N2H :bump:

Yes, I can wait a few years, before looking inside your book. :giggle:

Years !!!??? :bubble:

What movie? :confused:

.... oh, my movie, now I remember :lmao: It is on hold due to the present crisis.

Oh, I have no doubt there is a crisis with you movie. :p

:Clol: ... how about a temporary tattoo? it can be very effective...

This one would be perfect for you and only lasts for a year before it wears off, what do you think? :yoyo:

Michelle doesn't do tattoos. Why would I dare alter my perfect flesh. :mo: You go to new lengths to alter my hotness. :yikey:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I dedicate this song to all my fans...

Thank you for making me the NIH!
Song now available to download for a fee from my website

I'm on fire with hotness today.
Calm yourself N2H and let me sort out that fire

Has it been a success?
Lashes Eau de parfum (Summer Edition)?
naturally, as with anything I touch, its been a great success. Would you like me to send you a bottle?

Oh jeez! How do your so-called fans tolerate your .... I dare say it snobbishness?
My stubbornness is all part of my hot charm :danc:

Even better ... the real Pfft!
Ooo its the scary pfft! :Clol:

Does you lipstick do this?
Or does it turn me into frog?
N2H, I am unable to divulge the magic of my products until you buy....so hand over the cash :p

another pfft! :giggle:

Michelle doesn't do tattoos.
If you say so :NI:

Why would I dare alter my perfect flesh.
For fashion! get with it N2H :rolleyes:

You go to new lengths to alter my hotness.
:eck: ... ! I simply want to improve what you already have. Such as this hat for summer ......

...you're welcome :hide:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Surfing on my hottest pink surf board.

I dedicate this song to all my fans...

Thank you for making me the NIH!
Song now available to download for a fee from my website

Pfft! How nice of you. :NI:

Calm yourself N2H and let me sort out that fire

Are you taking the jobs of our Soup Chat Shirtless Firefighters? :fp:

Lashes Eau de parfum
(Summer Edition)?
naturally, as with anything I touch, its been a great success. Would you like me to send you a bottle?

Sure, why not! You may be my hotness rival but you are sometimes generous.

My stubbornness is all part of my hot charm :danc:

Charming? Maybe your alien friends have told you that too often. You actually believe it.

Ooo its the scary pfft! :Clol:

Somethings you need to see the real "Pfft" on action. :cool1

N2H, I am unable to divulge the magic of my products until you buy....so hand over the cash :p

What? Are you trying to rob me?

For fashion! get with it N2H :rolleyes:

Are you serious? Michelle defines fashion. I do have a exclusive fashion house which is very successful. :dance1:

:eck: ... ! I simply want to improve what you already have. Such as this hat for summer ......

...you're welcome :hide:

:kidding:

You can keep that at your website 'Lashes. Michelle wouldn't be caught dead wearing that. :hide:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
At last, the LL hot sunglasses are now available

Head over to my website to order your hot pair!
The first 100 orders will get a free beach bag, hurry, hurry!

Surfing on my hottest pink surf board.
Michelle! you will get your blonde sun-kissed locks wet :eck:

Are you taking the jobs of our Soup Chat Shirtless Firefighters?
They like me to help them out from time to time, which I do with pleasure :danc:

You may be my hotness rival but you are sometimes generous.
Generous, me? :mo: You must have misunderstood.

I can arrange for a bottle of my Lashes Eau de parfum (Summer Edition) to be sent to you, but it'll cost :p

Somethings you need to see the real "Pfft" on action.
:laughing: true and when the Michelle Stevens "Pfft" makes an appearance I know I'm in trouble.

You can keep that at your website 'Lashes. Michelle wouldn't be caught dead wearing that.
Your so difficult to please N2H :hair:

Are you serious? Michelle defines fashion. I do have a exclusive fashion house which is very successful.
Do you? I had forgotten all about that :cool1

Allow let me introduce you to this seasons on-trend outfit which would sell like crazy in your fashion house ....

I do believe it is made of cheese, isn't that marvelous? You can wear it and afterwards it provides a tasty snack :hide:

Last edited: