• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Last TV show you watched?

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is the last series I've seen. I loved season one; I thought it was great. The second season lost focus and tried to go in too many directions at the same time. So while it was the most watched new network TV series in its first season, I can see why FOX cancelled it after its second season. The actress Summer Glau was the highlight of the show - she did a wonderful job playing Cameron - a terminator who had been reprogrammed to protect John Connor. Watching her transform from acting completely robotic to becoming more like an actual human being as she learned more about human nature was so interesting. Her acting was perfect because she really moved like a cyborg and initially had the expression of one but then she showed a more human side as her character Cameron learned from people. Summer Glau has the potential to become a star!

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Saw the 2015 miniseries And Then There Were None.

I've read the novel many years ago and remember the plot twist - but I didn't remember who the killer was! Spent the entire series trying to remember before it was revealed.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
- The end of "The Mandalorian".
- "The Witcher" Episode 2.
- More Simpsons and South Park.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Vikings Season 6 Part 1

Some important deaths this season, not too many left to kill off.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The Persuaders! is proving a thoroughly enjoyable series. With witty repartee, good chemistry and some lovely location work.

There's a zeitgeist also. It's very 1972, and the most fun is to spot the familiar faces. Of which there are no end.

(^ Unfortunately, I'm not watching the HD version advertised here, but on an upscaled DVD).

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
- Picard Episode 5 (She´s back! And with a vengeance!)

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 1

I was a big Gilmore Girls fan so I was eager to see Amy Sherman-Palladino's new offering - and it doesn't disappoint.

There's a certain superficial similarity between the two shows - the two fast-talking female leads, the starched mother and academic father, the ex-husband she just can't quite seem to shake - but, thanks in part to being freed from network constraints, it goes into some quite different territory.

- Picard Episode 5 (She´s back! And with a vengeance!)
I had to do some Googling to remind myself who Icheb was (I haven't seen Voyager in some time) but it was still an emotional ride.