Reaction score
Awards
Blue Bloods New episode a pretty decent one i think

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hollyoaks. Where loveable dangerous psycho Warren Fox was on the verge of claiming an eighth victim but then performed one of his flips from murdering villain back to antihero again.

bmasters9

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Peter Gunn

bmasters9

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Matt Houston (halfway through 1983-84 season)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Season 3 finale of "You" (what a ride...!!). Glad it has been renewed. This season has sort of been "what if we got into the mind of one of any Knots Landing crazies and see it all from their POV?"

bmasters9

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Matt Houston

bmasters9

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dr. Kildare

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Persuaders! is proving a thoroughly enjoyable series. With witty repartee, good chemistry and some lovely location work.

There's a zeitgeist also. It's very 1972, and the most fun is to spot the familiar faces. Of which there are no end.

(^ Unfortunately, I'm not watching the HD version advertised here, but on an upscaled DVD).
Filming wrapped in mid-July 1971, after a thirteen month shoot. And post-production was completed in October.

Director Val Guest said that when Tony Curtis was griping about things, he sometimes told him to go and smoke pot. He recalled an instance when Tony was complaining to wardrobe about things and saying that in Hollywood, they would have been fired. Val Guest said that Roger Moore then went up to Tony, took him by the lapels, looked him straight in the eyes and said, “And to think those lips once kissed Piper Laurie.” Which caused the crew and Tony to laugh.

Last edited:

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
good remark lol, ya know Tony Curtis is among my favorite actors of all time a really talented guy but the guy pretty much was a i think a dick, pun intended on what i'm about to say, the reason he started doing cocaine at all wasn't cause he was at some party it was cause of the effects he heard what it can do to a guy and sex i would go into detail but look it up i may get that deleted lol. but look up what he said about it so him saying that does not surprise me at all

bmasters9

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Wild Wild West

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I said it in the "Dexter" thread but I repeat it here. I just watched the season finale of Nu"Dexter" and this was my reaction: