Last TV show you watched?

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Riptide (pilot and first regular episode of that 1984-86 NBC detective/action/adventure series w/Perry King, Joe Penny, Thom Bray, et al.)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
- Last 2 Deuces (Season 2 is slightly better than Season 1, though both are consistently good).

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
- Last 2 Deuces (Season 2 is slightly better than Season 1, though both are consistently good).

What is Deuces about?

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
What is Deuces about?
One trailer is worth a thousand words...

It´s an ensemble story of the people who lived in the N.Y. area known as "The Deuce" (next to 42nd Street), ran by mobs through low-class losers who strive to make a living and not die in the attempt. It reflects quite carefully that period and that part of the city that now is gone. It is kind of "Masters of Sex" meets "Pose"...meets any Scorsese movie, but more realistic and less fanficcy...Maggie Gyllenhaal, James Franco (playing twins), "Revenge"´s Margarita Levieva, and many others are in it. Not for all tastes. The third season will wrap up the story.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Mindhunter (Netflix). Set in the 70s, it's about FBI agents trying to get into the minds of criminals, both real and fictional. Not sure yet if I like it or not. I was slightly bored the first half of the episode, it got better in the second half. I will probably watch episode 2 and then judge.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really thought I was going to love THE DEUCE, but I didn't. I don't hate it, and it looks great, but after watching a few episodes of season 2 I decided to give up.
But I love the remake of the Elvis Costello song which was used for season 2's opening credits.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My Life Is Murder

Australian-made by-the-numbers murder-of-the-week mystery series distinguished only by the presence of former Xena Lucy Lawless in the starring role.