• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Last TV show you watched?

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Big Brother US

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
did you know that for buffy fans i think it's Joss Whedon's father or grandfather i forget which wrote for the dick van dyke show in the 60's. his family has been writing for tv since i think the 50's. the last show i watched? i watched doctor who: Pyrmid of Mars one of the better stories from the show

K

Karin Schill

I forgot to mention that I'm also watching "Chuck" on DVD almost daily. :)
And well soon I'm going to watch Empire season two, when the DVD is released.

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Young and the Restless

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
more Doctor Who the Robots of Death. i had only seen that one once and i actually liked it better the 2nd time around. i really LOVE the design of the robots it just feels like they were ahead of the time but i have no idea if they were or not? next after getting a good batch of them from amazon and them coming in the mail yesterday i'm about to put in the mind robber which is easily one of my favorites!

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Colbys