Last TV show you watched?

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
well i guess i had to sign up again? i went from Stimpy to Darkshadows38 as you can see. are all the posts one or is the old ones still here? by the way i watched "The Dominators episode #3 last nite

classic Doctor Who

K

Karin Schill

I hadn't watched it in probably 15 years until I began rewatching it this year. It took a while to get back into it. But I really enjoy it now. :)

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
well i don't remember watching it 1st run as a kid. but in the 80's and 90's i used to watch it all the time. and i still remember when Michael Landon passed away too cause i was a fan of the show. at some point i will get these on blu-ray but i just dunno when

K

Karin Schill

I began watching Little House in the Prairie in the reruns, as I wasn't born when most of it was on the air and was still a small child when it went off the air. So I saw it for the first time back in 1992-1994 when I was about 12-14 years old.

I was sad when I learnt that Michael Landon was dead. It seemed so strange to me back then to watch a TV show where someone had passed away.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh i was used to that because i love tv show's from the 50's and 60's so i used to watch Leave it To beaver on Nick at nite, back when it showed the good stuff and the old shows weren't from the 80's and 90's. but from the 50's and 60's. and 70's. that's nick at nite to me. anyways, Huge Beaumont the dude who played the father in that died in (1982) so i was used to that. than you had the dude who played Jerry on the dick van dyke show pass away and in the 80's. so i was used to that too.

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hadn't watched it in probably 15 years until I began rewatching it this year. It took a while to get back into it. But I really enjoy it now. :)
I can watch Little House on the Prairie, but it's not something I'm going to search my TV guide for. I prefer The Waltons. :)

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh i was used to that because i love tv show's from the 50's and 60's so i used to watch Leave it To beaver on Nick at nite, back when it showed the good stuff and the old shows weren't from the 80's and 90's. but from the 50's and 60's. and 70's. that's nick at nite to me. anyways, Huge Beaumont the dude who played the father in that died in (1982) so i was used to that. than you had the dude who played Jerry on the dick van dyke show pass away and in the 80's. so i was used to that too.
I, too, like old TV from the fifties and sixties. However, I have never gotten into Leave It to Beaver or The Dick Van Dyke Show. Just haven't ever been two of my favorites. Don't know why...

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
that's okay, i can't seem to get into I love Lucy yet many seem to love it. i don't hate it or it's cast either. it's just a show i can't seem to get into that's all. in the 80's they also had the sequel The NEW leave it to beaver i think it was called? i still like the update to it. and i can't remember if that's what got me wanting to see the original show or not but i like both shows. i also like Jerry Mathers and he's good in The Trouble with Harry' i think it'called? the (1955) film he did for Hitchock great film too

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
that's okay, i can't seem to get into I love Lucy yet many seem to love it. i don't hate it or it's cast either. it's just a show i can't seem to get into that's all. in the 80's they also had the sequel The NEW leave it to beaver i think it was called? i still like the update to it. and i can't remember if that's what got me wanting to see the original show or not but i like both shows. i also like Jerry Mathers and he's good in The Trouble with Harry' i think it'called? the (1955) film he did for Hitchock great film too
I love I Love Lucy! Actually, I enjoy all of Lucille Ball's shows: I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, and Here's Lucy. I have the complete series of all three shows on DVD. I haven't actually seen an episode of Leave It to Beaver in years, so I could actually enjoy now. Who knows? As for The Dick Van Dyke Show, I've seen bits and pieces of it here and there (some clips not too long ago), and it just hasn't "clicked" with me.

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I am currently watching season 2 of "The Leftovers" created by one of the Lost master minds, Damon Lindlof. I can highly recommend the show, it reminds me of Lost sometimes, there are many mysteries.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Happy Days

We watch it every night when we eat dinner....my husband has become a Happy days Freak lol