• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Last TV show you watched?

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
NCIS: New Orleans it's a NEW Season

i love jr ewing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Season Premiers of NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans, and the Series Premier of Bull on CBS.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
same here that's what i watched as well. i think Bull has promise but it was a weak pilot, not a strong one but not a terrible one either anyways, now i'm watching "The Curse of Peladon Classic Doctor Who. From Season 9

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
you i see are still nekid so put some clothes on your avatar will ya? he he i got that from a site i belong to. the guy who owned it and created was sadly killed in a fire earlier this year but thankfully his family wasn't there but it was just him. either way i'm glad his family was at least ok. and he used to go around saying that to new members i just got a kick out it that's all. anyways i put on Doctor who Shada. i bought the dvd like 3 years ago or so and NOW I"m FINALLY getting around to watch it. it's a story i've never seen actually and since it's one that wasn't finished i wonder how they did finish it?

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
what episode are you on anyways Jesse? i watched Doctor Who:Shada like i posted and it just breaks my heart how it never got finished because it's a really damn good story too.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Scandal Season 3 (when they shoot you-know-whom...sniff) :mall::crazyme: :eek:

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
oh that's a good one, here's a bit of a spoiler, it's not a big one don't worry, don't forget about that episode or what happend to Dean in it because i believe it's in season 2 where that's brought up again. i really LOVE season 1 and it's the season i've seen the most actually. i'm about halfway done with Doctor Who: The hand of Fear part 3 i had shut it off to watch tonight's NEW episode of Deadly Women.