Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Hi guys

I haven’t posted about this until now as I was specifically asked not to when contacted by a close friend of Linda’s in the States to allow her time and some space to adjust to this news.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Linda Gray so I feel its only right, to respect and protect her that it comes from me. I don’t even feel right about talking about it but she has now opened up herself.

Linda’s son Jeff passed away last weekend (14 November) from AML (leukaemia). I would not post anything, until she has spoken herself which she now has.

Jeff was such a lovely guy who made us all laugh so much and had such a brilliant sense of humour. He is already so missed by all who knew him and his lovely wife Julie and he had only been married for a year.

I, as all who love Linda and her family, are absolutely devastated and can only pray they find the strength and peace needed in the days ahead. Linda and her children are incredibly close.

I would ask that her privacy is respected, and that you send her all the love and prayers you can and keep her in your thoughts.

She needs some time to come to terms with this, but I know how much many people here love her and I know that will mean so much.

I hope this reads ok, it hasn’t been easy to write.

If you’d like to leave your wishes for Linda and her family here, I can get them to her, or perhaps you might have your own special way of doing it.

Thank you and please pray or light a candle or whatever feels right for Linda, Kehly, Jeff’s wife Julie, Lance, Ryder, Jack and their many friends. Also his dogs Forrest and Mike with whom he shared so many happy times with.

Linda has always been incredibly strong and positive and I just know she will find a way of handling this. I love her so very much.

Thank you all,

Sarah xxxx

Last edited:

B.J. Ewing

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh no! I feel so sad. Wishing Linda and her family nothing but love to overdone this grieve.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Lovely kind comments thanks everyone.

Overnight over 3,000 people have sent good wishes to Linda on her Instagram account, including Cathy Podewell, Victoria Principal, Julie Gonzalo, Jordana Brewster and Michael Preece.

I hope this shows her how much she and her family are loved.

I just wish Larry was here. :cry:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Oh my God what a sad news ,I'm so sorry for her loss it's so awful for a mother to loose a son ,all my prayers for him and for Linda gray and her family
RIP Jeff
Merci xx

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It must be devastating for a parent to lose a child so this must be such a difficult time for Linda. I'm sorry for her loss and that of Kehly and the rest of her family.

Last edited:

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Time does not heal all wounds, but as a parent myself, this isn’t a wound I’d want healed. Though I will never know her, my heart breaks a little for her as another person suffering in this world, at a time of unbearable suffering. I hope she never stops talking about him, so he will never leave her. And if it helps, I hold onto my fathers words at times like these, “For God death is nothing more than walking into the next room and closing the door.”

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Some photos Linda posted yesterday, saying how thankful she is to have been Jeff’s mom and how he always helped her cook - on Thanksgiving he made his special cranberry sauce. Please God give my Darling the strength to get through this.

Linda and Jeff.jpg
Linda family.jpg

Last edited:

Balena

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh my God, what sad news. My heart goes out to Linda and her family, and to everybody who loved Jeff.
Thank you for informing us, Sarah. I can imagine it was hard for you to write. *sending you a virtual hug*