The Bachelorette Mantalk

Alex Moore

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Hi guys. I thought we could have a thread for us guys to get to know each other a little better as so far we are just working on tasks independently. I know we are all competing for Emelee's heart but that doesn't mean we can't get along, or at least find out more about each other.

So how are we doing this evening?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
upload_2017-10-9_18-29-59.png

Jean-Crème De La Crème

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
^
Who is that woman? What's she doing here? I can't be associated with gay content, I can already imagine the headlines in the tabloids!

Enfin, for those who are feeling bored, check my website for my range of underwear, perfume and jewelry.
Unfortunately, Soap Chatte does not allow me to post commercial links, but I'm sure you know how to google.

Alex Moore

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Enfin, for those who are feeling bored, check my website for my range of underwear, perfume and jewelry.
Unfortunately, Soap Chatte does not allow me to post commercial links, but I'm sure you know how to google.

All I could find was someone called Ben de la Creme. Is this you?

Jean-Crème De La Crème

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
but I'm sure you know how to google
All I could find was
Apparently, I have overrated you. Excusez-moi. YouTube has a tutorial for how to use google...do you think you can find YouTube?

Of course I'm glad I'm going to win Emeleine, but it makes the competition a little boring.
Thankfully I've brought some Jean-Crème De La Crème Facial Creams with me. Looks like I'm going to need them to entertain myself.

Brad Newman

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Hi Alex

Good idea we should get to know each other. We all are here to win @Emelee Heart. Only one of us will win her heart but let’s all be gentlemen, and respect whoever she chooses.❤️