Margot Kidder dead.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
Medals
I just read that Margot Kidder has passed away, she was still young at 69 years. But fortunately, Lois Lane (Margot Kidder) is finally back at her Superman (Chrispher Reeve)

I really enjoyed Margot Kidder in the Superman movies.

R.I.P.
:rip:
Margot Kidder

TJames03

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Medals
If it truly was Saint John's Wort that cured MK's craziness, then it should be worth its weight in gold....

Last edited:

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
Sad news, I loved the Superman films from the 1970s and 80s.

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
She had something very special about her, I've always thought.

In addition to the Superman films in which I first saw her, I loved her smart mouth in Black Christmas.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Very sad. I loved her in the Superman films and in The Amityville Horror and Black Christmas but the last thing I remember her from is Brothers & Sisters where I was surprised to see her pop up as Sally Field's pot smoking friend.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Sad to read this today, too.

Lois Lane of course. And, unmentioned in any of the obits I've seen, I remember a creepy performance in an episode of Law & Order which really showed her range.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
She was a lovely lady! Sort of similar to Carrie Fisher. Both very troubled souls who struggled with addictions and mental illness their entire lives but with a wonderful personality and a big heart!

Payton Cross

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
Medals
She had something very special about her, I've always thought.

In addition to the Superman films in which I first saw her, I loved her smart mouth in Black Christmas.

I forgot about "Black Christmas", i love that movie.

TJames03

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Medals
She was a lovely lady! Sort of similar to Carrie Fisher. Both very troubled souls who struggled with addictions and mental illness their entire lives but with a wonderful personality and a big heart!
Ironically, I read a mag article that said that she and CF were very good friends and that she sort of "gave up" after CF died.

Maryann

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Sad to read this today, too.

Lois Lane of course. And, unmentioned in any of the obits I've seen, I remember a creepy performance in an episode of Law & Order which really showed her range.
Her guest performance in LOSVU was the last I saw her and she was great. RIP Margot