• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

SCBB Gossip Meet the Housemates

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm Laquisha. Nice to meet you. Titan, you're gorgeous, are you a model? Aris, that's a beautiful name. Don't know about you guys but I'm lovin' the pink. Is there any champagne?? I'm sooooo nervous. Well more excited really. So, it's just the three of us, eh? Suits me fine, I'd be happy having you two all to myself! :lol:

I think we are supposed to give a brief introduction, right?

I'm Laquisha, I'm 38 years old and I'm from the US. I'm bubbly, bouncy, hell, I'm even bendy if you get to know me well enough. ;) I'm recently divorced which means I'm SINGLE and ready to mingle. I'd say I'm pretty forward, I'm definitely not shy. I'm not afraid to say what I think. I usually know what I want and I'm not afraid to go after it. I like to think I'm fun to be around. I like dancing, partying and cocktails. I'm so excited to be on Big Brother, I've never done anything like this before.

Titan

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
I'm Titan BTW:cooler:

I'm not sure what I have signed up for but I heard this will give me a little fame on soapchat and i'm up for that as well as anything that is thrown at me. I like to think i'm a decent guy who gets along with most people but looking at that picture with all the housemates above i think i will have some issues. i think we need some champagne to loosen the afternoon.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
This Big Brother was my papa's idea. I work for his company, Totallos Motors, but I'm an unsuccessful car salesman. So, when he read about Soapchat Big Brother in the newspaper he said, Aris, maybe this is a good plan for you.

I was married once when I was 18, because my girlfriend was pregnant, but after the child was born she said it wasn't mine, and then we divorced. Papa says she is a whore.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I'm an unsuccessful car salesman.

That surprises me, I reckon you could talk me into just about anything...;):D

I was married once when I was 18, because my girlfriend was pregnant, but after the child was born she said it wasn't mine, and then we divorced. Papa says she is a whore.

What a bitch. What an awful thing to happen to you at such a young age. I'm gonna have to agree with your papa on this one. You deserve someone better who's gonna treat you right. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Titan

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
What a bitch. What an awful thing to happen to you at such a young age.

Laquisha, what a lovely name. can you help me find the bathroom

I just wanted to take you to one side, i think that baby is mine. i know aris from a few years ago and he's no saint and his father is nothing but a rolling stone

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Laquisha, what a lovely name.

Thanks Honey. Now don't tell me your mama gave you that name...Are you really called Titan???

can you help me find the bathroom

Oh sure, it's right over here.

Interesting....So basically what you're saying is Aris is no saint and neither are you. Guess what, neither am I! :lol: I love this place already...

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
OMG!! I nearly tripped on my dress coming down those stairs!

Hi guys pleased to meet you!

I’m Shannon and single, I’ve been working in London this last year and decided to give Big Brother a try before flying home. I’m adventurous and ready for any tasks! I sure want to make new friends in here, I’m an open book, ask me anything!

I’m so excited and can’t wait to meet everyone!

Loving the pink in here it compliments my silver outfit.

Is that champers I can see?

Christian Shaw

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Hello everybody.:jolly:
It's great to finally meet you all!

I'm Christian and I'm 19 years old. I'm a huge BB fan so this is super exciting!! I was born and raised in London. I'm a student and I'm studying to be a social worker. My hobbies are skateboarding and photography.

I love life my family and having a laugh with friends. I always try to see the best in everyone and in every situation. Can't wait to get stuck into the whole BB experience and I'm always open to making new friends.

Let's rock this guys:wink@

Group hug!!!

:group:

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Good Evening, my name is Charles. I look forward to meeting all my new housemates over the next few days.

I don't do group hugs but I will shake all your hands individually. I appear to be of another generation to many of you but I am agile of the mind. There's too much pink in this room but I suppose I can tolerate it for the duration of my stay.

I hope to get to know you all better over the next few weeks.

Chad

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Good evening. I am Chad. I am exited to be here. Playing Big Brother is a dream come true for me. I like the pink house how different. Pink Champagne time to party. A little about myself. I was born and raised in Toronto Canada. I own a home cleaning service and I am a part-time bartender at the Hard Rock Cafe. I enjoy working and I enjoy my party time too.

We seem to have a super house and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I guess a high five is out of the question then?

Do I look like the kind of person who high fives? I'll shake your hand. How do you do? Very pleased to make your acquaintance too.

Pink champagne? I wouldn't have preferred a good brandy. Well if this is all Big Brother has to offer it will have to do.

I've never watched Big Brother before, I thought I was applying for Mastermind but filled in the wrong form. So is the idea of this game that we all come in here with a skull full of mush and if we survive one of us leaves as the winner?

Aubergine de la Bitch

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Hello darlings! I heard that this BB thing was a lot of fun and here I am!! My name is Aubergine de la Bitch and yes, this is my real name! I come from a family of French multimillionaires who emigrated to US a couple of centuries ago...the very famous de la Bitch, always so much-talked about...I was born about twenty years ago way down in New Orleans...My parents died...in mysterious circumstances. I´m a mega-rich heiress of course.
:danc:

As you can see, I´m a highly stylish woman from the XIX Century, I mean, XXI...I´m a firm believer of all things spiritual, from Ouija to exorcisms. I have an awesome wardrobe all in black in white, though I do have a dress in red color that I keep for my wedding day.
:BL:

Everybody here says that they never watched Big Brother...Oh come on, who do you wanna fool...? BB is like "Dallas" in the 80s: everybody watched it but nobody admitted it, or said "I only watched one scene in passing..." Oh I need to find the toilet as soon as possible because I gotta peeeee....
:spinning:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I´m a very artistic person who thinks that beauty is in the account of in one´s inside. This means that I´m single and by the way, I´m multi-curious sexually.
:bl2: