Meeting the Colbys at home

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Fallon should have seen Amanda on that spaceship. No, make that BOTH Amandas. And Al Corley. And Pamela Sue Martin. And that would be the explanation for all these changed faces.
Haha.... I remember suggesting the exact same thing! Fallon boards the spaceship and it's just Pamela Sue, Al, and both Amanda's playing poker round a table.

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
I finished season one, so Monica is a pilot? Dave Culver saved Sable after she was shot by Katherine Wentworth. Stupid Jason giving her Barbara Stanwyck's mixtapes and leaving her for Frankie. So it was Spiro who framed Jeff and Miles?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
So you don't call 911 after rescuing someone from a plane crash. She spends the night and takes a shower. What if she had a concussion?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
What was up with episode two, Dominique and Garrett are talking about breaking up and he asks about Jackie who was injured at the La Mirage fire. Can someone remind me if Jackie ever met any of her family onscreen. She had five cousins at least until the UFO took away Karen Cellini

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
What was up with episode two, Dominique and Garrett are talking about breaking up and he asks about Jackie who was injured at the La Mirage fire. Can someone remind me if Jackie ever met any of her family onscreen. She had five cousins at least until the UFO took away Karen Cellini
Well, I have a lot of cousins and I only see them in funerals... and some of them I hope not to see again until my own!!

:rip: :dance:

GillesDenver

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
In one episode of "The Colbys" Dominique has Jackie on the phone telling her that she is going to do tennis with Amanda (and Steven ?)

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
I remember a hotel burning down and a limousine accident and nothing else

thomaswak

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
Now she's in paradise (or elsewhere) reunited with Matthew and Lindsay. And God, they cry. Especially Lindsay.

Little question : was she locked inside? I mean she just had to turn and open the door and go.
Anyway, the other characters moved on faster than I eat a cheeseburger.

Last edited:

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
So were Frankie's many husbands a commentary on Katherine Ross and her many marriages including to King Galen?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Now she's in paradise (or elsewhere) reunited with Matthew and Lindsay. And God, they cry. Especially Lindsay.

Little question : was she locked inside? I mean she just had to turn and open the door and go.
Anyway, the other characters moved on faster than I eat a cheeseburger.
Spelling locked the door, and Esther pushed a table against it

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Miles sure is impetuous when it comes to getting married , like he's afraid of long engagements

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Also Kenny from Knots Landing is telling Jason off about a satellite, The Colbys sure like to entertain, they seem to think Henderson is nothing but a sommelier. Every other episode there is a dinner party, for some character we have just met. Must be an L A thing. Like why is Zach Powers still part of the storyline if he's not romancing Sable anymore?

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
....And, so that they can have the poor man's equivalent on The Colbys of this scene here at circa the 1.38 minute mark perhaps? (While maybe secretly foreshadowing some of the folk to come on Dynasty.)

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Miles sure is impetuous when it comes to getting married, like he's afraid of long engagements
According to The Reunion, in true Dynasty fashion, that (and more) didn't happen and/or wasn't the case in its world. Lol.