Meeting the Colbys at home

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Would we ever have learned anything else about Zach's wife or was that just a red herring?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Surely that misbegotten series finale was no the work of Bast and Huson? It didn't even seem like the same show that had been on for two seasons, like who cares if frankie died after she told Jason to go back to Sable? I mean she tried to drown herself the week before!

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Surely that misbegotten series finale was no the work of Bast and Huson? It didn't even seem like the same show that had been on for two seasons, like who cares if frankie died after she told Jason to go back to Sable? I mean she tried to drown herself the week before!

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Philip's return was ultimately kind of a bust for me, I didn't really care about his rivalry with Jason!

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
Did Bliss and Koyla, go off to New York, for his ballet, because I don't remember them after the aborted wedding

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
So did Frankie die after the car accident? Is Scott still being held captive thirty years later?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
I am watching season nine at the moment, but I haven't gotten quite as far as I had expected

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Medals
I am watching season nine at the moment, but I haven't gotten quite as far as I had expected