Meredith Braxton

Falcon Crest I

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I preferred Meredith to her sister Erin Jones. She had more of a Falconcresty vibe going on. Gotta love her alive but playing dead in the coffin, with a machine gun. What are your thoughts?

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Meredith was an okay character and a bit of a looker, in the year of Kim Novak. Although I believe she would have blended in better with the goings on of the 13, the ninjas or perhaps even Foster Glenn (the special effects wizard / magician), during season 7. Since Michael needed a nanny we got her a year earlier. Jane Badler who acted Meredith gelled well together with Jane Wyman who had to be obeyed and also her main co-star David Selby.

Meredith Braxton meets Angela, at a park. Progress is expected on Richard because he bought off Angela's wine distributor but Meredith provides her assessment, (a scene from season 6, 1986 - '87):

"Life has two choices Mrs. Channing. Slow seduction or a quick strike. I'm doing what I do best!"

Angela: "Well. You're quite a philosopher Miss. Braxton."

Meredith: "You're quite something yourself Mrs. Channing."

Angela: "Don't you ever forget it!"

Arlene Halloran

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A gun loving nanny Falcon Crest style and on Angela's payroll too. Meredith might even have been the number one 80s nanny out of Dallas, Dynasty, FC and KL.