• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Michelle Phillips video

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

James from London

International Treasure
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
That was really so lovely. I think of Michelle as such a super glamazon from '80s and '90s TV and from The Mamas and Papas which I love. But she's one of those people that I think of as a super star and perhaps trapped in that time of Knots Landing or guest spots on Murder She Wrote, or Hotel, or even just as that gorgeous young girl in the hippy dippy group, but to see her in this way and see her as a real person is just so sweet. I could have listened to that all night...

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh wow.. There are more videos on Chynna's YouTube channel. Michelle looks a bit like Ellen Burstyn now.

Last edited:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I haven't seen her in ages. Wow. She really looks like Ellen Burstyn.

K

Karin Schill

It is. Some nice oral history there.

A little bizarre, though, to see Anne Matheson hanging out with Joshua Rush's brother.
How is he related to her?

Lovely video.:)
It was interesting seeing her like this. Her granddaughter is really pretty.

Tragic what happened to her mother. It must have been so hard for her. :(

James from London

International Treasure
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Michelle Phillips shows up about ten minutes into the 'Festival Rising' episode of THIS IS POP on Netflix talking about the Monterey Festival. She looks lovely and sounds great. I don't mean this in any way negatively, but seeing her now reminds me of this line of Paige's on KNOTS: "I’ve always wanted one of those little old grey-haired, rosy-cheeked, rounded-tummied ladies who worked in the candy store behind the counter for my mother. No such luck." Well, that's exactly what she's blossomed into.