Monogamy?

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Is that what love is all about? How much you can get and how much pleasure it gives?

Of course not. Real love, is more than that. And I won't be the one to tell you what it is. I think you know better than me.
But I have love for my family and friends. I hope it's real love. I have love for my pets too. But I am not interested in love relationship in the romantic and sexual meaning. No partnership of this kind. I know myself, it won't work in the long term. Knowing who I am avoids hurting people and hurting myself.

So, when it's about sex and "romance", yes, maybe I am not able to love. Not like you mean.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I never experienced True love, and hopefully I will never experience it.
I would not even be able to eat everyday the same meal, even if I adore it...
So many things to taste, to live, to enjoy... Maybe I am just vain. But at least I don't pretend.
But when you truly love something or someone, there is so much pleasure in experiencing it over and over again. Each time you get something different from the experience and you appreciate it more and more.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But when you truly love something or someone, there is so much pleasure in experiencing it over and over again. Each time you get something different from the experience and you appreciate it more and more.

Maybe I am not lovable. No kidding. Or I don't know how to love that way. Either way I am the problem. But I have made my peace with it.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Of course not. Real love, is more than that. And I won't be the one to tell you what it is. I think you know better than me.
But I have love for my family and friends. I hope it's real love. I have love for my pets too. But I am not interested in love relationship in the romantic and sexual meaning. No partnership of this kind. I know myself, it won't work in the long term. Knowing who I am avoids hurting people and hurting myself.

So, when it's about sex and "romance", yes, maybe I am not able to love. Not like you mean.

You never know though, life is full of surprises. Maybe when you least expect it someone will come along and sweep you off your feet and your philosophy on love might go right out the window. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
You never know though, life is full of surprises
I haven't given up hope yet!
Or I don't know how to love that way
I don't think it's a matter of "knowing how". Those feelings will come naturally, you don't have to do anything (just don't be a slut, or at least not from the very beginning :lol:)