Most iconic costumes

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Oh gosh I have no idea... Id love to see the pics of the other lad(ies) in this gown if you have pics. My top 3 guesses are.... Donna Mills. Katharine Ross. Stephanie Powers.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Stephanie Beacham, Ann Margret?

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Oh! Ann Margret is a good guess...

The gown was made for Linda but I guess Nolan kept it as his property and loaned it out to this mystery actress, like the Dynasty costumes, before letting Linda have it. She wore this gown to several events, into the 90's too.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Oh! Ann Margret is a good guess...

The gown was made for Linda but I guess Nolan kept it as his property and loaned it out to this mystery actress, like the Dynasty costumes, before letting Linda have it. She wore this gown to several events, into the 90's too.
Hmmmmm Donna Mills? Oops I see that was already suggested. I have no I idea now.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Oh.. Was it Jacqueline Smith?

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
When Fallon and Jeff are about to announce their engagement, Blake and Krystle walk down the stairs and K is wearing a stunning white dress. I always liked that one. The lighting when the walk and talk. It's like she sparkles.

One Alexis dress that went too far is after the Moldavia massacre, she's in her office in a black and white suit with GIGANTIC pointy things where the shoulder pads would be. She looks like a very lethal weapon.;)

Last edited:

Ked

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
One Alexis dress that went too far is after the Moldavia massacre, she's in her office in a black and white suit with GIGANTIC pointy things where the shoulder pads would be. She looks like a very lethal weapon.;)
She looked like something out of Wonderland. :lol:

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Zara, the white beaded gown with gold leaves on the shoulders is one of my favorite Krystle gowns too. Only reason I don't think of that gown as her most iconic look is because it has a high neckline and Krystle's gowns usually showed off her ample cleavage.

Mike, that's not much of a hint! Lol

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Morgan Hess' jackets.:p Alexis sure had opinions about them.

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Zara, the white beaded gown with gold leaves on the shoulders is one of my favorite Krystle gowns too. Only reason I don't think of that gown as her most iconic look is because it has a high neckline and Krystle's gowns usually showed off her ample cleavage.

Mike, that's not much of a hint! Lol
I like high neckline dresses on Krystle. One dress I think was awful was the one she was wearing at Amanda's and Michale's party, and she goes after Blake out in the hallway when Amanda leaves the room. It made her look scrawny. Krystle always looked good in white, brown and black. Her wedding dress in season four is amazing, though.
The zebra blouse Krystle wears in the episode The Portrait, at the last scene, she wears that again in season seven. Mortal sin in Nolan Miller's world.:p

Ked

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
I like high neckline dresses on Krystle. One dress I think was awful was the one she was wearing at Amanda's and Michale's party, and she goes after Blake out in the hallway when Amanda leaves the room. It made her look scrawny.
You mean that blue dress? That's my favorite outfit on her! :lmao:

The zebra blouse Krystle wears in the episode The Portrait, at the last scene, she wears that again in season seven. Mortal sin in Nolan Miller's world.:p
Was it zebra? I thought it was cow-print. :lol: Either way, yes. It was truly hideous.

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
You mean that blue dress? That's my favorite outfit on her! :lmao:
Haha, we obviously don't have the same taste in clothes.

Was it zebra? I thought it was cow-print. :lol: Either way, yes. It was truly hideous.
It was cow-print, but I couldn't come up with a proper description, so I used the colors.:p

Reactions: Ked

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
I like the clothes more in the early seasons, when there was still a touch of the 70's in them.

Overall was the 80's fashion too bulky of an era for my taste. Women's fashion, at least.
Blake was immaculately dressed. Real power clothes for a powerful and handsome man!

Last edited: