Most iconic costumes

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I have been wondering about Dominique's first outfit. The grey dress with a fur trimmed cape. Can you tell me what the fabric is? Is it wool jersey?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Got to be Shirley MacLaine, or Meryl Streep or Faye Dunnaway?

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry,but no.When I think Nolan Miller,I do not think of Shirley or Meryl:lolo: Everyone has to think more glamorous.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry,but no.When I think Nolan Miller,I do not think of Shirley or Meryl:lolo: Everyone has to think more glamorous.
I didn't think the person normally wore Nolan Miller. And I have been wrecking my brain thinking of glamorous Oscar winners.

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Now I have to find the pic.The one I have is a picture of a cover of a mag,I have never seen all of it.Sophia wore alot of Nolan's gowns.Hello did a hole shoot of Sophia wearing Nolan's gowns in her Miami condo.
sloren_page1_clothes_02.jpg

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Mike, that's a great pic of the auction page showing Sophia and the dress. When was that auction?

Great find on the magazine cover with Sophia in Linda's gown! Looks like they added some fake sparkles to it in photoshop. LOL. Its a beautiful gown, but I think I prefer it on Linda.

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Mike, that's a great pic of the auction page showing Sophia and the dress. When was that auction?Sorry, I got the pic off the internet.

Great find on the magazine cover with Sophia in Linda's gown! Looks like they added some fake sparkles to it in photoshop. LOL. Its a beautiful gown, but I think I prefer it on Linda.
I'm not sure if it is the way the picture was taken or if it was photoshoped,and I agree I prefer the gown on Linda.

nolanmillercollector

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of pictures of Sophia in Nolan gowns on facebook, if you search their names. She did a whole magazine spread in her apartment wearing all his gowns. Also most of her personal gowns in the early 90's were Nolan.