• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

My Knots Landing Music Videos! :)

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

I made my first Knots Landing fan music video back in 2006 and has since then made several more. As some of you might remember I had a thread where I shared my videos before the crash. So well now when I've finally made some new KL videos I figured it was time to re-create this thread. :)

So I will share my Knots fan music videos here. :)

Starting today with a brand new video about Laura & Greg:

It's a bit sad since it deals with Laura's death which was one of the saddest plots on the show. :(
But I hope you will like it anyway.

Take care,
Love:
Karin

P.S. You can find my earlier videos on my Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Karsch100

This is a list of all my Knots Landing music videos that I've made so far:

Val & Gary
1. "To love again" - Lara Fabian.
2. “Open Arms” – Journey.
3. "You're still the one" - Shania Twain.
4. "How do I live?" By LeAnn Rimes.
5. “Kick the habit” by Anna Vissi.
6. “Look at us now” from Sunset Beach.
7. “The way you are” by Agnetha Fältskog.
8. "Break First" by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Karen & Sid

1. “Plenty” by Sarah McLachlan.
2. “Fear” by Sarah McLachlan.

Laura & Richard
1. “Slowly” by Frida.

Gary & Abby
1. “Right here, right now” by Kylie Minogue.

Karen & Mack
1. “Carry on” by Nick Lachey.
2. "I want to be with you" by Michele Lee.

Cathy & Joshua
1. “Sometimes when we touch” by Lisa Hartman.
2. “Something Right” by Westlife.
3. "Remember That" by Jessica Simpson.

Paige & Tom
1. “Fire” by Strive.

Laura & Greg
1. “Without you" by Harry Nilsson.

Character studies:

1. “Queen of the night” by Whitney Houston. (Abby).
  2. “Push the button” by Sugababes (Abby)
Total: 19

D.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Karin Schill

I'm not sure if anybody cares to watch it. But I've made a new Karen & Mack video:

If you like this let me know. Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I love your new music video dedicated to Karen and Mack and I also LOVE your new Greg and Laura music video as well.:) Karen and Mack are so cute together.:) They are my second favorite couple from Knots Landing and they made being married look fun and not boring. :)

K

Karin Schill

Thank you Sanda for your feedback it's much appreciated. :)
I am glad that you love my new Karen & Mack and Greg & Laura videos. :)

Also here's my latest Gary & Val video as well:

If anyone hasn't seen it yet. I posted it in the Gary & Val Appreciation thread a while ago. :)

Take care,
Best wishes:
Karin.

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
These are amazing. Laura and Greg to me was the saddest story line of the 3 shows. Kills me every time.

K

Karin Schill

Thank you so much for the feedback on my videos @stevew
I am glad that you think they were amazing. :)

You are right that Laura and Greg's storyline is so sad. She was so good for him.

Also I've made a new video. This time focusing on Cathy & Joshua's destructive relationship. It's set to the song "Remember That" by Jessica Simpson:

stevew

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much for the feedback on my videos @stevew
I am glad that you think they were amazing. :)

You are right that Laura and Greg's storyline is so sad. She was so good for him.

Also I've made a new video. This time focusing on Cathy & Joshua's destructive relationship. It's set to the song "Remember That" by Jessica Simpson:

I only watched Dallas and Falcon Crest faithfully so I remember so little of Knots Landing but I do remember Greg with Laura and Greg with Abbey for a short bit. Lucky man. I also only watched Dynasty here and there with my Grandmother - especially when she was in the hospital - I had to take notes. So even though I only saw bits of it I remember it very well. Then later I watched a bunch of early episodes on You Tube. For me though everything was Dallas and Falcon Crest and I so wanted a cross over to put them in the same universe.

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I love your new music video dedicated to Cathy and Joshua Rush even though it deals with the sad subject of spousal abuse. :) :(Alec Baldwin was amazing as Joshua Rush on Knots Landing. :) It is sad that he doesn't get enough praise for his work on the show because unfortunately the media loves to gossip about his personal life with his ex wife Kim Basinger and their daughter Ireland instead of talking about Alec's fabulous career that includes him being on 30 Rock and Knots Landing. :(

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

Thank you for the feedback on my videos. :)

@Mrs Bobby James Ewing I agree that Alec Baldwin was awesome on Knots. I think he, Julie and Joan worked so well together. :)
Oh and Lisa too. I remember watching a movie he made with Kim Basinger when they were still married. I think it was named "The Blonde that always says yes" actually that was the Swedish title. The original title was "The Marrying Man." Anyway Knots Landing is what made Alec Baldwin famous and a household name. He has had a great career since but seem to still remember where he started out.

@stevew I hope your grandmother got better and was released from the hospital after you watched Dynasty with her in there.
In Sweden Dallas and Falcon Crest were the big shows. Mainly due to that we only had two TV channels in the early 90s and someone had decided that we were only allowed two american soap operas since it was considered trash TV! :re:
So they showed Dallas and Falcon Crest. Then they tried to replace Dallas with Dynasty but got so many complaints that they had to put Dallas back on. In the late 1980s we had gotten cable and a channel showed the first 6 seasons of Knots Landing and all of Dynasty. Sadly they never got around to showing all of Knots though which is a bit weird considering how popular Dallas has been here in Sweden.

Anyway today it's the 40th Anniversary of Knots Landing so I wanted to upload some new videos to celebrate! :hny:

The first video focus on Valene & Karen's friendship and is set to the song "Anytime You Need A Friend" By Mariah Carey:

The second video focus on Abby & Gary and is set to the song "Winning Streak" by Marie Picasso:

I have chosen to share these videos today since I think these four characters had a big part in the show's success. I hope you'll like the new videos. :)

Take care,
Best wishes:
Karin.

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Happy 4oth anniversary Knots Landing. :) Karin, I love your newest music videos dedicated to Knots Landing. :) Karen and Val's friendship was one of my favorite things about the show and I also loved Mack&Karen, Gary&Val and I was very happy when those two couples got their happy endings when Knots Landing left the air in May 1993. :)

James from London

International Treasure
LV

Reaction score
Awards
K

Karin Schill

Wow! Thank you so much for letting me know about this @James from London
I had not seen it before you posted it here. Very cool. It made my day that Constance apparently watched my video and liked it enough to share it with her followers. :dance:

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

Today is Donna's birthday so I thought I'd share a new Abby & Olivia video that I've made. It's set to the song "Promise" by Tori Amos and her daughter Natashya:

I hope you'll like the video! :)

Take care,
Love:
Karin

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd share a new Knots Landing video with you all today. :)

It's a Karen & Mack video set to the song "I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" by Michele Lee. I made this one last fall after the sad news of the death of Kevin Dobson. I had already picked out the song earlier though. So I guess the video is a bit bittersweet but I hope you'll like it anyway:

Take care,
Love:
Karin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I love your new Karen and Mack music video you made for me. :) It made me smile today even though I miss Kevin Dobson. :):(It is still surreal that he is gone. :(I also love your Abby&Olivia music video as well.:) I wish that they would release the rest of Knots Landing on DVD so we can rewatch this amazing soap opera.:)

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for the feedback on my latest video @Mrs Bobby James Ewing :)
I agree with you they really need to release all of Knots Landing on DVD. I so want to buy season 3-14. I've already got 1 and 2.

Anyway today it's Joan's birthday so I figured I'd share a new Valene & Gary tribute video in honor of her. :balloon:

It is set to the song "Wherever Would I Be?" by Dusty Springfield and Daryl Hall.
I hope you'll enjoy it.

Take care,
Love:
Karin.