My Signature Pic Keeps Getting Removed

Frankenstein Underwood

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Can someone please explain to me why my signature pic keeps getting removed? It's a photo of Joe Biden taking off a Donald Trump mask. It's usually up for a few weeks, and then disappears. I've reposted it multiple times, and it keeps getting removed without explanation.

LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve taken a look at your account and the last activity shows you accepting the guidelines when we updated them back in February of this year.

Your account also shows that your signature is there. Could it be something to do with where you are linking it from?

Frankenstein Underwood

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I’ve taken a look at your account and the last activity shows you accepting the guidelines when we updated them back in February of this year.

Your account also shows that your signature is there. Could it be something to do with where you are linking it from?
Hmm, I'm not sure. I've been linking the photo from my Facebook page, and it's still visible there. Also, my signature page was blank when I checked it a minute ago. I've re-added the photo, and it's visible once again. However, I've done this several times before. It shows for awhile, and then eventually it disappears.

Barbara Boo!

Dallas Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
your signature pic is there @Frank Underwood ??

Wouldnt you rather a nice BBG/Dallas one instead??

Frankenstein Underwood

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I was just wondering why this one is getting removed, but maybe it's a glitch.
I can assure you that it’s not getting removed by admin.
As for a glitch, I guess that’s possible, but with no one else having an issue (afaik) it is kinda odd that it would just happen to one member.