New Features

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Something is definitely wrong ... ... not just in this thread, but also elsewhere on this site!

Right now, I'm not able to reply to any PM's at all! The reply box itself is missing altogether!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Something is definitely wrong

Nothing is wrong.

You will have to be patient with me Ms Soutworth because I've been working for the last few hours on your account. I'm taking you back to the basic functions. It's very clear that you are struggling to be part of this wonderful community because you are constantly finding the new feature to be annoying. So with that in mind, I am re-building your account so none of the new features will appear on your screen.

If you are to continue enjoying our forums than I want you to have the ability to enjoy them without all these added features that keep annoying you.

So, I would ask that you be patient while I work away at taking you back to basics.

Thanks

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So, I would ask that you be patient while I work away at taking you back to basics.

Thanks
So very kind of you, Ome! :hat:

PS. @Ome: Without even being logged on, I noticed that the forum, "Dallas The Original Series" (or a name similar to that) is completely missing. Only the Dallas TNT forum is visible. I'm guessing that you must be working on a lot more than just my account?

PPS. @Sarah: Thank you for your PM, which I'm not able to respond to at this time (No reply box in sight) :(

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
No worries was just running a test to see if you could respond - I'm sure Ome will sort it out :)

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Every time I log in, there are naked people at the top of the page.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
*picks up the phone, removes big diamond earring*

Hello, I'd like to report an error: the "optional forums" isn't optional anymore.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Hello, this is your operator speaking.

Please try again and get back to me.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hmm, maybe I should call them back later.
Hopefully it's still optional to report an error about the optional forums no longer being optional.