New Joan, Michele, Donna interview!

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think In general actors really have a distorted memory of the show . Like Michele lee was saying in a recent interview Halle berry dated her TV son..?!

K

Karin Schill

In all fairness I also forgot about Molly :confuse:
(Kinda suppressed most of the reunion material)

Was Val born in Nashville ?

No Valene was born in Husky corners in Tennessee.

In all fairness the moderator introduced Joan/Valene and since Val wasn't the mother of Molly there was no point in mentioning her. It sounded like Charlene was supposed to have been at the event but couldn't make it since her plane got stuck in Nashville. So Joan said the Nashville comment jokingly. :)

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No Valene was born in Husky corners in Tennessee.

In all fairness the moderator introduced Joan/Valene and since Val wasn't the mother of Molly there was no point in mentioning her. It sounded like Charlene was supposed to have been at the event but couldn't make it since her plane got stuck in Nashville. So Joan said the Nashville comment jokingly. :)

Yes Charlene was on the press release but never Made it.

The speaker, who is the owner of the Hollywood museum, was actually quite knowledgeable about knots. She said she used to have viewing parties with her friends on Thursday nights.

micmic

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I know I'm being pedantic, but she said Val was the mother of Gary's children, so just a tad inaccurate.

I’ve seen worse :rolleyes:
I’ve had to correct David Jacobs and Michael Filerman about the number of episodes
And I think Kevin Dobson said it ran for 13 seasons and got slapped by Michele